This is my roster and materials:
I have a basically working team, but I ran out of Heroes I feel fully comfortable with and Material (naturally).
- My roster is weak on Yellow and Green. I really want to level Tully - but as you see the material - it will take a while (months?)
- I have a bunch of yellow material - but the only yellow hero in hand that is somewhat relevant is Li Xiu - but fighting her, I’m not entirely impressed. I did my best to get Mist now - but got an army of 3* and that other couple of 4* S3 clowns, I’m really not sure about any of them.
- I started to level JF - but It not working for me (played with 3/70 for a couple of weeks). He has poor synergy with my existing heroes.
- I have no slow AOE… been wondering between Azlar and Colen (both sound valid, and did cause me some trouble)
- I have 3 valid green: Melendor, Caedomn, and Gobbler (now relevant with all that minion hype) - who should I choose once I have enough shields?
Where would you go next if you were me? Assuming no new hero (or significant materials) appears in the next couple of months.
Thanks in advance!