Help understanding hero's, setups, defense/offense, etc....still fairly new to this

There are other effects that can be cleansed. This is the negative damage over time (burn, poison , water and sand damage) from heroes like jean francois, Gravemaker, Vela or Clarissa).

Always you find those enemies take a c.rigard or a costume sonya with you. Vivica, Kunchen or Ariel work perfectly too lol, to get rid of those status aliments that can tear down your team

1 Like

I’m sorry what’s a horrible to kill defense as an example? Because you mentioned some players know these tactics i was curious is it specific to spot and how do they beat the hard to kill one’s. I always die by the hard to kills lol I’m the first to go

So if you don’t have a 5* then C.Rigard is pretty much perfect to have on every team? Right?

1 Like

Absolutely! I’m levelling Rigard #4 for war. Although I should add, my alliance faces mostly telly tanks with an average 4600TP.

FWIW - hitting higher level titans, you get a better chance at non-farmable mats. It might be worth while checking out the Alliance Recruitment section. There are many active alliances that would welcome you with open arms.

1 Like

C.Rigard is a very useful key hero. Altgough if he may be on every team or not depends on your playstyle. I can say hes the best 4☆ healer around.
You can use him in a full purple team. You can use him if you stack 3 purples. Even like an off colour hero(only purple) . Hes really really versatile

1 Like

Btw another useful thread

1 Like

Wow, seriously! I never get anything good it’s always junk loot never seem to have the materials I need. I’m also a bit worried looking for another alliance because I don’t have a lot of the experience/knowledge that maybe I wouldn’t fit in with a stronger alliance.

1 Like

oh nice great tools this board has been the best find for me!! Thank you

1 Like

Going to be working on more C Rigards in the future

I’d think you’d be looking for 10* titans at least. There are lots of great threads that offer advice in maximising titan damage. The search tool is a great but, underused tool.

FWIW if you created a thread in alliance recruitment you’d be inundated with offers. Just be clear on what you want, recruiter’s will come to you :wink:

1 Like

I’m always using the search tool there is so much info I don’t know where to start, but I do read whatever I can find.

Really handy refining your search - See above link

1 Like

Thanks that’s helpful. :slightly_smiling_face:

An alliance defeating 8* titans regularly is a good start. Every time you make „B“ = 3.3% damage (derived from Titan total health) you get loot tier IX with 3 AM rolls.
You will have no real benefit in defeating 10* titans, because you will not get to loot tier XIV for the 4th AM roll

1 Like

Truthfully, after that. I need advice. Your roster contains deadset machines. You led with “Velluria” and Gravy in just the first pic?

1 Like

Velluria and Gravy I love that! Is that a bad thing to lead with them? I’m still learning what they really do guess I should just go raid more and find out lol

1 Like

Quick question so is it better to have a lower rating “B” on lower level titans 8* or am I misunderstanding? I know I have constant questions Apologies

Your goal should be loot tier IX for 3AM rolls or XIV for 4AM rolls

Loot tier is calculated from your performance score (A+, A, …) and the number of Stars the Titan has.

Here is a link providing the data regarding loot tiers and thresholds for more loot.

1 Like

Look for an alliance that speaks your same language and have Telegram or whattsapp so they can help you easier than in forum.

I´d suggest you to build some 3* heroes, so you can fight in tournaments and challenges. Then do the same with 4* heroes.

I´d stop summonning, you have way more heroes that you can feed. all your Tcs should be working on 1 and 2* heroes to train others.

Try the hero plan web it can help you to manage your roster.

Watch some gameplay videos, then you can learn some team configuration, color stacking etc…

1 Like

The URL is heroplan.io

2 Likes