Help to build a war def team around Mitsuko

It’s hard to say what your attacker will do without knowing anything about their depth and experience.

I can tell you what I do for war attacks: five mono or 4+1 teams and one 3-2. First mono (or 4+1 depending on what kind of healer/cleanser/dispeller I need) strong against the tank will be pitched against one of the heavier tanks. Rest of the monos (or 4+1) will be pitched against teams with appropriate flanks or skill sets. The 3-2 will either take out the center or clean a tankbusted team.

For me, it’s of little to no interest if the team I’m attacking has doubled the tank colour or not, it won’t make me go heavier on blue (it might make me prefer my blue mono if tank is not Mits though). A Mits tank in a sea of red tanks however will make me save my blue team for someone else. If she tanks a red mono, I’d go any colour except green or blue.

But: this is just how I reason and play, and it works for me (allowing for the variance when doing mono…). I don’t know how others plan their attacks, and I don’t know how experienced your opponents are :).

If you don’t mind the risk of oneshots you can always try @AirHawks suggestion. Maybe it’ll work!

My alliance’s war score is 35000… I think (But cannot be sure) that at this level the opponent uses mostly 4 and 3 star heroes to stack with an occasional 5 star… So drawing mono blue would reach my goal: deplete the opponent’s roster…

But: a wasted flag is a wasted flag… So I would defend my teammates the other way…

I just don’t know if I should work the team around Mitsuko’s mana cut or Blue reflect…

This isa really hard decision…

She is a bit complicated (she, so obviously :lol:) and i have zero experience with heroes doing many things… Like Miki, or Khagan… But Gadeirus is also a mistery for me, 'cos i have no idea how to use it… I understand Jackal… my mindset :slight_smile:

At your alliance war score. A single maxed Mitsuko will devastate the opponent.

She is not maxed… i do not have the rings…

But they will come… eventualy…

This is more like a future plan than a do-it-now question

She is at her best when the opponent uses blue hero’s so running a second red will help boldtusk as healer would be best bet out of the listed heros. For war defenses though your setup should change based on the field aid.

Can you give me a general idea about how to utilise the 3 war aids while tanking with Mitsuko?

1, arrow attack: more heal
2, field aid: more damage
3, attack boost: using heroes with high attack start but non damaging spells (Melendor, Boldtusk, etc)
?