Help please with raid and defense teams

I am so glad to hear that! My alliance mates have been really helpful to me so I enjoy passing my knowledge along.

1 Like

Also just remember that your cups are gonna go up until your reach equilibrium and then you will start losing again until you’re about 50/50 on raids. That’s just the way the game is, don’t get discouraged about that. Good luck!

1 Like

Ok what you predicted has came true. My defense team has took my trophies from 1187 to 1418. Now I can’t raid anyone cause my strongest raid team is 3080 and i spent 100 K in ham to find one person close to my lvl that I “might” beat. And now I’m getting way higher raids on me. I had 8 raids on me and lost 5 cause my defense team is maxed a 3089 and the teams that are raiding me are 3252-3490. So how can I get rid of these trophies so I will quit getting handled any suggestions?
NittleLionRoar

Well, there’s different theories on this. This is the old “to cup drop” or “not to cup drop” debate. I’ll try to describe the pros and cons here and you choose:

1. Cup Drop - Put a crappy defense in and let people wreck you overnight. Pros - You will have an easier time winning raids and filling your hero chest. Cons - The hero chest has worse rewards at lower levels, people will be raiding your watchtower of food and iron, and opponents will have less ham/iron if you win.

2. Don’t cup drop - Put a strong defense in and keep your cups as high as possible. Pros - You will receive better rewards from the hero chest at higher tiers and opponents will have more ham/iron if you beat them. Cons - The hero chest takes longer to fill and your offensive raid opponents are tough to beat.

Personally, I don’t cup drop. In the long-term, I seem to get more ham/iron and ascension mats raiding at higher levels. It’s your preference.