Help needed, unable to play on pc- Update shows on phone but not PC

I use to play on bluestack 4, after this patch I couldn’t find update on it, the google play store on bluestack shows no new update, but I can find the update on my phone, anyone have the same problem?

I don’t get the update yet, playing on older version.

Only one of my android tablets has the update. One of our members uses an emulator and she always gets the update much later than the rest of us. She has to wait until it’s forced.

I don’t think you should worry too much yet!

It’s like I can’t play on bluestack right now, when load the game it says congrats there is a new update in store and pops an update button, click it will open google play store on the bluestack and no update there, only uninstall and open, click open brings me back to the update button from start, can’t play the old version even.

1 Like

I read on different thread, there is someone who do not use bluestack but have the same problem.

May I ask why you state in the topic name that you need help playing on your PC?
Then you say you cannot find updtae on your phone…

I assume they play the game on both devices. We have a member who does the same thing but it’s a different account on each.

I also play on PC sometimes with same account as on phone. That’s not the point, but I want to know if the problem is on PC only, phone only, or both devices.
The title is misleading.

I said I can update on my phone but not able to update on bluestack,so now I can only play on my phone

Is your phone iOS and your bluestack android?

my phone is android, and bluestack is an android emulater I believe.

Go check out aptoide.

If you update one and play with it, you won’t be able to play with the other one without updating it too.

Not all androids have received the update, I have not received it too.

yea that is the thing, it’s one account, I updated on my phone and on bluestack there is no update available so I can’t play on pc untill I get update on bluestack, I just want to know how long do I have to wait or what I can do to fix it.

I’m not sure there is a fix until the update is forced. SG doesn’t support emulators so you won’t get any help from there.

1 Like

Unfortunately the only way to fix it is to wait for the update.

I`ve managed to fix it for Bluestacks… You need to download E&P apk file version 21.0 and install it manually. Just google for “empires and puzzles apk” and you will find it easily.

and what I leaned is, that the update is not available for everyone at the same time. When I play with my emulator, I got a different account ID. So it might be that the update is available for one account earlier than for the other…just keep on trying.

Cookie Settings