Help me with my defense (5*)

I’m having problems to choose what to do with my allt. There are some very nice 5* heroes and even some materials for them but I seems to be locked with my thoughts.

Maxed…others are:
Seshat… working with Ursena and she is going to have tabards. Grimble and Domitia are waiting 3/70.

Rana… Neith, Joon and Musashi are waiting 3/70.

Finley and Arthur… Vela and Magni are waiting 3/70.

Kingston and Morgan… I just gave tonics to Telluria, Kadilen and Gregorian are waiting 3/70.

Grazul… JF and Elena are waiting 3/70. I have rings.

So red is really problem colour but would JF or Elena bring something better to team than Grazul?

If I’m tanking with Telluria, should I flank her with Ursena and kick Seshat out?

Should Neith, Joon or Mush get darts and replace Rana?

I believe Vela is superior to Magni, but what about Finley? Who is top blue dog?

What would you do with these heroes? Thank you for reading and I would really appreciate your thoughts :heart:

1 Like

Fin Grazzy Telly Vela Sesh

3 Likes

that would just not be a fun team to raid against. tel getting helped by grazul… would probably go into the tie breaker mode every time :rofl:

3 Likes

Thank you @Olmor.

So you think Grazul should stay and Rana go? I don’t see Grazul as a big deal (probably because I can send Arthur, Finley and Kiril+19 to hunt her myself). You think she has more credits than JF?

With Vela, Rana and JF there is possibility for really nasty DoT-defense. But your setting is also interesting, I didn’t even think about it that way.

1 Like

Yes, your holy heroes aren’t that threatening, so leave em out and stack blue, since almost everyone will take reds against Telly.

2 Likes

Omg. You are genius. Has anyone told you that today :balloon:

3 Likes

I am having trouble understanding who is maxed and who isn’t in your post, if I am honest.

when ursena is maxed though, I would use her.

right now going heavy on dot heroes is trending but it’s also easily countered by a ton of heroes like grazul, zim, costumed rigard, etc. I dont think it’s a great strategy personally.

2 Likes

Thank you for answering.

Those left side … are maxed
Those right side … are 3/70.

Dots are truly trendy now, but you are right. It only takes Rigard to turn tables.

1 Like