Help me decide pls: Evelyn or Lianna?

Sorry, but I think you missed my latest question. The question was Evelyn and Lianna both at 4/80, which would you give ranger emblems to?

Both benefit from the emblems, Lianna’s special will increase in its ability to either kill a hero outright for weaker heroes or remove ~75% of health from more tanky heroes. On the other hand, Evelyn with emblems will be harder to kill and be quite durable especially with the element link healing a greater amount of health. With more emblem enhanced heroes, their health and defense will be going up and knocking down their green resistance may be more beneficial.

I realize it is a tough call as I don’t think there is a wrong answer to this question. I like Evelyn a bit more (more fun for me to play), but having Lianna as a sniper is good.

Evelyn.

1. She hits three, so Pierce is 3x more likely to proc
  2. Keeping her alive is important to pump up green tile damage on titans
1 Like

Ah yea my bad, I agree with Kerridoc then. Piercing vs. Riposte heroes is pretty nice!

That’s another good reason to choose Evelyn. You can always aim Lianna at a corner to avoid riposte. Firing Evelyn into riposte is suicidal but at least with Pierce you might get lucky (especially eith an off-center riposte).

1 Like

Thanks for the input.

Feel free to close this thread if you want.

I now have both Eve and Lianna at 4/80, and chose Eve for emblems, for the reasons stated in Kerridoc’s reply. Eve is better for Titans, and her survivability is the key for high damage.

2 Likes

Thanks for the question and replies. Lianna is maxed and Evelyn will be by the end of the week, and I was leaning towards Evelyn for the emblems. I think the logic here confirms my decision.