Help implement Krampus to my raid defence

clarissa is maxed and odin already has some.
and emblems are dropping like crazy.
just give odin remaining blems.
jeeze

IĀ“m to thinking about a Krampus Tank flanking with Jean-Francois and Odin. But I donĀ“t like the bad synergie between the attack boost of Krampus and the DOT Damage of JF (same with Clarissa). Do you think Santa with his christmas synergie to Krampus would be a better fi t?! I actually planing with something like this:
Kingston, Santa, Krampus, Odin, Freya Opinions? are you afraid?! :wink:

Ideal defence for Noor)

Noor and Gejfon are reds. You really would take red heroes against a massive blue Tank?!
And Grimble could be limited by the taunt of Krampus

Noor is effective, because you have 3 minion summoner in this defence) And her minions is not taunted. I think noor will be good against defenses containing New Year Family, especially more than one member.

If you have Mitsuko maxed I would tank her and flank her with Krampus and Odin. Now, while I think Clarissa is a better hero than Odin offensively, I believe on defense he will make it so that people will bring yellow to ensure they use the yellow tiles. The only issue now is your purple and green. I would say that all of your options are not too great there, but if I had to choose, I would pick Bera and Lianna. The end result should look like this: Bera, Odin, Mitsuko, Krampus, Lianna (as far a I know, there are no emblem conflicts).

1 Like

The emblem conflict here is Mitsuko and Krampus, I have Mits+6 and can take Krampus to +12 at the moment.

Oh. I didnā€™t know they were both sorcerers.

Now call my crazy but I pulled Mok-Arr and am now thinking:

Lianna - JF - Krampus - Odin - Mokky

I know people laugh at Mokky but couldnā€™t he serve as a poor manā€™s Killhare in this scenario? 270% damage to all with Odins speed boost and Krampus +50% att. 50% damage to all is a minor setback, Killhare has - 20% to all allies and its probably worse in the long run.

Odin would suffer extra from this though but it will also make people hesitate bringing yellow (malosi that is).

Could emblem Mokky to +18.

Have I lost it?

I think you have, yes. Mok-Arr is not good on defence unless the attacker is really careless. Just make sure to bring some purples and heā€™s helpless.

1 Like

How about Lianna - Clarissa - Krampus - Odin - Mokky?

Would someone bring darks against this?

Note also that Krampus taunt prevents Mokky from hitting allies, Mokky will hit Krampus only for 50% which will increased Krampus def buff so it might be a win situation for the defense.

I bring darks against EVERYONE. 3-2 with greens for that one I think.

Ok, so I got lucky(?) again and pulled Santa. Now I am thinking:

Lianna+18 - Krampus+18 - Santa+12 - Odin+18 - Clarissa+4

Is Santa a viable tank in this environment, at least some speed boost from Odin.

Would mitsuko be a better option at tank? Emblem conflict with Krampus though, could probably take both to +10 or something for now.

Been running with this for the past 6 months or so:

Finley + 20 - Ursena + 20 - Telly + 20 - GM + 20 - Joon + 20

Thinking of doing these two options:

Finley + 20 - GM + 20 - Krampus + 19 - Kingston + 19 - Joon + 20

or

MN + 19 - Zimkitty + 20 - Krampus + 19 - GM + 20 - Kingston + 19

Thoughts?

Two sorcerers AND two paladinsā€¦
First impression; you crazy!

really bc Iā€™ve almost maxed 2 Paladin 5 stars out and have the blems for two sorcerers.
since blems drop like nobodyā€™s business itā€™s much easier to max 2 out then before.
What do I know though, right?

All I know is that a Krampus +20 I ran into yesterday fired his special, I hit it twice after, and defense was then over 1900. Lol

No, sounds like youā€™re making a sensible decision.
My bad! I retract my ā€˜you crazyā€™ lol.
It was kinda tongue in cheek anyway, but thatā€™s hard to tell from a screen.
All the best!