So, I spent some money on Valhalla and got away with Odin, Bera, and Glenda. Then, I got lucky with the Christmas summons pulling the ugliest mxxxfxxer in the game with my 8 EHT (yes, Krampus). Now, I need help Implementing Krampus and maybe Odin in my raid defense.
I have been experimenting quite a lot with my raid defense and what seems to be working best and what I currently use is:
Joon+9, Jean-Francois+11, Clarissa+18, Magni+12, Lianna+18.
This team keeps me close to 2500.
I like this team because it’s a lot of damage coming from a lot of different directions and it is coming fast. The strategy is to use Clarissa and J-F to soften up the attacker, and then I have 3 hard-hitters firing a little bit later picking off the wounded attackers one by one.
Now, I wanna run Krampus as the tank. I can take him to +18 (stripping Noorns and Mitsuko). This will change my defensive team quite a lot.
I am thinking something like:
Left wing: Lianna +18
Left flank: Odin +18 (if i strip Clarissa)
Tank: Krampus +18
Right flank: Jean-Francois +11
Right wing: Joon +9
This would keep a little bit of my current strategy with DoT and Area Damage firing first, then the snipers.
- Two yellows/no purple to avoid the attacker from bringing yellow (to improve Odin).
- …or should I keep Clarissa rather than Odin?
- I like J-F in case they stack blue.
- Is this team too weak vs green stack?
- This would leave Clarissa out of the team, currently I think she is my best defender.
- Could non-costumed Kadilen (can take to +10 at least) be an improvement to this team, as flank?
- What about Ratatoskr (can take to +12), he would punish if the attacker stacks green, but then the defense gets too passive in my opinion.
- Bera (can take to+12), does she have a place somewhere?
Thanks for any comments, ideas, or help.
I have pretty much the material to ascend one of each color legendary.