Help. I have ascension mats for one dark hero. Rigard or Sartana

Actually i have Hell stuck on first ascension about 3 months. 3 months no trap tools. NONE. 6 orbs, 4 shields, 4 blades, 5 caps but any trap tools.
It can be rare, i assure you.

I can understand yours and revelate logic, but only when it comes to Elkanen or similar.
Do you still say the same if it comes on Lianna/Melendor?

If we are talking about Tiburtus or even Quintus i can agree, but Sartana is really too good to just put in angle waiting.
Probably on the opposite i try to change my balance to accomodate better her.

Actually Iā€™m not certain on the Lianna choice anymore. I donā€™t consider her to be the best card in the game anyway frankly compared to Hel but thatā€™s a different issue, and fast damage is comparatively common anyway even if Liannaā€™s arguably the best in the game at it.

Itā€™s one thing if you have a completely built team and youā€™re just optimizing.

Itā€™s another thing entirely if youā€™re missing core components to your teamā€¦ if you have the damage already sorted, Sartana really brings nothing to the table in terms of raid attack.

The concept that any card, including Sartanam is the almighty >all, isnā€™t where the game is headed anyway.

Well, i see many players that have an entire defending team of fast mana single hitters.
Sometimes work, sometimes not. So riding not the problem, even without healers.
The difference is surely in Titan fights (Sartana is surely better) and on map progression/various quests (may be more useful Rigard if you dont have healers).

The thing isā€¦ maybe we have just a different point of view.
Iā€™m not a great purchaser, so i treasure every single 5* like it was my own daughter.

I canā€™t have the luxury to think of not leveling a hero like that.

1 Like

Yes I would absolutely think the same with Lianna / Melandor, meaning I would look at my teams and see what my team actually needs. I would always choose to build up my weak spot first.

1 Like

Almost in every case a level 70 4* is better than level 70 5*. As you can see from the stats, almost same but Rigard has more defense. I asked this from devs and it is by design. The strength in 5* is you can take them one more ascension.

Rigard is probably best choice on defense, but on attack and titan I would go with Sartana. But neither is a wrong choice.

4 Likes