Help for Egally

Wow, congrats :confetti_ball::balloon::tada: You have a knack for drawing rare cards. Honestly, though, I think having a solid team of attackers to go alongside your Ariel is more important at this point. I know there are people rave about red hood, but I find that she neither hits hard enough nor heals fast enough to be my go-to hero in most situations.

3 Likes

Thanks! Kinda what I thought about hood. And the foxes seem to die easy. I have some mana troops too which could be great with Ariel just canā€™t remember the breaks. Have two blueā€™s and a purple. Was holding out hope for Kage but guess Sartana will have to do. lol.

If I could get Albi that could add something.

Average mana needs a L23 mana troop to move to 9mtiles.

Did one x10 pull and got him. Was trying to get Hansel and left with 2 5ā€™s. Worth messing with?

I whld hold and park him. Youā€™ve got much higher priorities now, including Sartana and Kunchen.

I donā€™t have the Boss nor do I see him much. Best to browse some threads to get a sense of his issues, such as

2 Likes

Alright, so did run again and got Hansel. He a good double up for Blue tank? Be a great way to stop the riposte imo. Iā€™m working to max Caedmon , moving buddy 1st (def good stacker , and maybe more so for titans??)) , melendor for extra healer (missing 1 shield for him). Caedmon already around 50 in final. Seems Hansel and proteus together could do some pretty good mana control

I could probably move all 4 of those before I get 3 more tonics. Lol. That being said, what do 5 do you like I have? Or none?

All of those are very solid 4* green. Iā€™d give 2* green trainers to Caedmon and 1* trainers to Buddy. Buddy will be great against blue titans, or even non-red titans.

One always needs more healers for Alliance Wars, so finishing Melendor should happen fairly soon. Then Hansel. He is a great mana control hero, like Proteus. Using both works great until you run out of heroes to aim at, after which Hanselā€™s special is meaningless stacked over Proteusā€™.

1 Like

Makes sense.

Iā€™m working to get them up. Quiet the process.

Does her dot improve? Iā€™ve seen it 300 on some cards and someone in my alliance has One higher as well. image

Yes, DoT is tied directly to the Att stat. Here she is at 4/80:

1 Like

So since I have two strikers , would I be better off going hel over Sartana? Iā€™d have Joon & Marjana and could always bring Lianna a little later. I have enough to take dark, holy, fire 5ā€™s. But working on bench and camp which has been consuming. Trying to max farms and watchtower after that. Ariel will Obviously be my healer but can only take her to 3/70 and may be a couple months before Iā€™m close there. I did pull atomos as well but he appears to be bench worthy without a buff. Terrible card.

Hel first. (What was the question?)

Always Hel first.

2 Likes

Lol. That was the question. I have Sartana on the way to 3/70 but was kinda holding back in hopes for Kage or in this case hel.

Atomos is a bencher? I have Lianna, lady Locke , and the hatter, and atomos. Really wanted albi but hasnā€™t worked so far. Guess of what I have , Lianna?

My goodness youā€™ve had some lucky pulls.

1 Like

Atomos is at the bottom of your pile of riches. Lianna is top. Locke might be a good second choice because of her Sorcerer class (where i think youā€™re lacking a 5*?); sheā€™s also truly scary on defense when antidotes are not available. I love Hatter, but heā€™s a situational hero, shining only facing foes that use many, or important, buffs.

2 Likes

Yes. Locke my only 5 in that class. She does have some damage if it holds up 4 rounds. Sheā€™d force you to bring dispeller. Think Iā€™ll move Lianna 1st. My only other of that class is the cat which I am moving (and Sabina) but was only planning on 3/60 for him to use for yellow titans. That -44 defense is big if I can get his special up.

Iā€™ll probably use emblems on some of my 4ā€™s that are close to maxed. Have the most monks and barbarian which could be great for wu & Grimm. Beef up a mixture of offense and defense. My Joon is Monk though so not sure if itā€™s best to use on wu or Joon. I probably get more use from wu on a daily basis so that would probably make sense.

1 Like

Felt like I had to take more shots. Shouldnā€™t this change my green priority?

Wow, @Egally. Iā€™ll fly you to Maine to do my summons for meā€¦I think that will be cheaper than they way I do it!

Probably Alberich moves to the head of the line. You need to watch, though, that you dont get too ā€œutility-happyā€ with your heroes. You need a good mix of strikers and utility. Lianna gets an A in the attacker category, Alberich an A+ in the utility. But heā€™s still Slow and does no direct damage. Think about the rest of your deck and order Lianna / Alberich to mesh.

1 Like

Lol deal!!

I thought the same. He kinda replaces Ariel so depending on color needed heā€™d be a great option. But I will be interested to see how much mana they create together. The other problem it would seem to create is order. Wouldnā€™t you want them both far left? Ariel stuck at 3/70 for a while. Iā€™ll probably get albi there before her. I just got Ariel there so need to see how squishy she is

Considering my line up would you tank hel once leveled? She seems decent there. I guess Iā€™d have this look., albi (3:70) prob not worth it until final since heā€™ll be picked off, Joon, hel, marj, ??

At some point I have to beef up my troops. Iā€™ve been so busy camp building. Building farms out now. Trying to get some of these heroes up over the next couple weeks then I will hopefully be in a great spot with camp. Then onto troops.

Do you face others somewhere? :wink: