Help as a new player

I am confused new player and would like to get help on how to work my characters and troops. I guess I just don’t understand how to get them stronger.

1 Like

You level up your characters by clicking on their card -> level up. I recommend feeding them 1* and 2* of the same color, and focus only on one hero of each color at a time…

You need a level 10 base before you can level up your troops. When you get there, click on one of your level 5 forges and click convert. Technically any building works, but forges are recommended because you rarely need more than two active. I recommend keeping at least 5 of each color, 2* and up troops.

4 Likes

This helped me when I first started. Make sure to check out the links as well. Also worth a scroll through the comments

GOOD LUCK. Please ask away here with any questions you may have. The only dumb question is the one left unasked.

2 Likes

You haven’t mentioned if you are currently in a good training alliance. If not, that should be something to consider.

3 Likes

This is what I have right no

image1.png

image1.png

1 Like

@PapaBear1, look up “Voidbringers” in Alliances (Shameless Plug for a training alliance) We have several new players such as yourself. You have a good start there but a long road of leveling ahead of you. Start with your 3* heroes 1st. Get several max level, rainbow color teams of 3*. Then start working on the 4*.

The 3* do not need unfarmable ascension materials to max level. Plus they can help you to get ascension materials for your 4*.

1 Like

It’s great you’ve come to the forum to ask for help. As @princess1 and @PapaHeavy have suggested a great training alliance would help you to decide on levelling priorities and give you the expertise you need - we’ve all been there.

What’s more you already have an invitation to join a great alliance. Btw you will need 40 heros to make up 6 war teams for alliance wars - I’m thinking you’re not quite there yet at level 12?

Good luck :smile:

Edit: My apologies, I made an assumption based on the ten heros I saw. Hopefully you’re completing the various events to earn those summons tokens. Higher titans will also drop better loot - a supportive alliance will help you with this.

1 Like

I am at level 19 at the moment

2 Likes

@PapaBear1, level means very little other than you can participate in Alliance Wars at level 12. Concentrate on getting several rainbow teams of 3* heroes. Like @Sarah2 said, you’ll need 30 heroes to be capable of fielding 6 teams ( you can only use each hero once) in alliance wars.

Also having teams of maxed 3* help with special events. Allowing you to finish the rare portion of each event minimally. Also the 3* teams will also allow you to play in the tournaments when teams are relegated to 3* heroes.

Meanwhile peruse the forums. You can find the answers to almost all your questions here plus awesome advice. I know that if I hadn’t found the forums I’d still be playing like a blind man with 1 arm.

P.S and papabear. The invitation still stands. Stop in and say hi in my Voidbringers alliance. Even if you only stay a short time I think you will learn much. Plus you will have quite a few players around your level so you’ll fit in nicely

2 Likes

Cookie Settings