Help a dude help the fourm

Yes overwrites everything but is undispellable and unlike anything else without a preset duration. So although the symbol is the same, the effect is something completely different.
Wasn’t sure if it should get included or not but I would say it should.
That’s the only thing in the original list:

It says it can be overwritten but this new fiend effect can’t, so would say a new category.

Maybe something like: “mana gained decreased by fiend” and in the list were the effects are that can overwrite it just add nothing

1 Like

Not in your list and not in the original, probably category 1

And if we use manaslowdown fiend effects we should also use this
Screenshot_20210816_190429

Again same symbol as the first, but it can’t be overwritten, so probably something new.
Screenshot_20210816_190352

2 Likes

Thanks!re reflect nature, isn’t that item 1)ae? It’s just before reflect fire and reflect dark . The damage % is different but I didn’t specify the damage % in the original - I think that’s the only difference?

Agree that Hannah’s fiend effect should be on the list if we include Elizabeth’s too

Possible, that’s from Theobald (?) the blue bear. But you could be right, that it’s the same like the Aether bosses uses.

Edit:

Yeah seems to bee the same between Aether bosses and the bear, so should work. But than we actually don’t really need the dark one because that should be the same as ursena and already included

3d)

Also haven’t seen this in the list

We do need the Dark reflect one - Ursena’s is Holy reflect, not Dark reflect

Whose is the hiding again?

:see_no_evil:

1 Like

ah my bad, for some reason thought Russula’s special was identical to Morris’ - what a brain fart!

2c)

3a)

I think that was it, what I can provide easily, the rest I can only add if I get lucky finding a team during raids featuring one of the missing effects.

What is missing isn’t that much anymore:

• 1b, 1af are the only 2 missing from category 1
  • 2a is the only one missing from category 2
  • 3b, 3c are missing from category 3(that’s probably the hardest, villains aren’t that common in raid defs, so maybe someone with those heroes can provide the pictures)
  • 5 is still missing a lot, but that aren’t buffs for the original list, so I would say there is enough time for that
3 Likes

Thanks for getting this started @Dudeious.Maximus, @sleepyhead for the organization and @ferg for already providing so many of the images already!

here’s a few left for 5:

Bertila:

Griffin, Poppy, etc.:

Malicna:

Bai Yeong:

Glenda:

i didn’t see Malicna’s other passive mentioned (holy defense up on mana reduction) or Bertila’ s other passive (small mana gain in minion destruction), so included them. not sure I can get any of the others but if i had known about the thread earlier i could have gotten corrosive fire, i just happened happened to have a raid against Asterius earlier today. oh well. :man_shrugging: i’ll make a mental note to try and grab any of these if I see them. it seems i run into the Dark Lord and Noor occasionally so i can probably grab theirs at some point.

6 Likes

thanks @Sam-I-Am ! these really help fill in the gaps :slight_smile:

2 Likes

And here is 5n!

And also 5aa

I realized I missed Baldur’s effect, as it’s slightly different from Tyr’s. it’s now on the list, item 1ao

1 Like

I just realized reading back through that 5q is Elradir’s, i thought it was something/someone different at first, here it is:

3 Likes

1ao)

5x)

3 Likes

3b

And found this on Asterius’ thread for 3c!

congrats @ferg @Sam-I-Am I think we’ve completed all the icons for the current list! hopefully didn’t miss any… :slight_smile: @Dudeious.Maximus !!

4 Likes

Just wanted to say @sleepyhead @ferg & @Sam-I-Am - you are all awesomeness!
Thank you, thank you, thank you :innocent:.

7 Likes

happy to help @Sarah2 and thanks for the appreciation!! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

tejfsHJ

And especially thanks @sleepyhead, without that list I probably wouldn’t have contributed here.

6 Likes

I can just say the same. Thx to you.

7 Likes

Thanks for the appreciation @ferg and @PlayForFun :slight_smile: I’m glad the list worked as intended (to help organise our efforts and make it easier to see what was missing)!

8 Likes