Elemental link mana generation
20210816_085456
Gives small amount of mana to all allies of same colored elements
Can be overwritten by itself

I didn’t see Elradirs reflect

Reflect ailments damage
20210816_085858
Reflects damage from status ailments without taking damage from them by itself
Can be overwritten by itself (I’m pretty sure that it can’t be by anything else)

If images are too blurry I can post full screenshots

6 Likes

:pizza: and :cocktail: theres an interesting combo but anything for u @sleepyhead

2 Likes

thanks @Radar1 I’ve added them to the list in my post above

thanks @Mistress_of_Shadows pizza is for energy, the gin is to motivate me lol

3 Likes

It’s a case of I don’t have majority of the heros to get the icons for the images… plus I’m not great at fiddley computer stuff… :woman_shrugging::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
If I could do it myself I would Davecozy got the images from beta so that will be a plan for the future when new stuff is added.

1 Like

Do you only need the icon or with description?

1)

C) Screenshot_20210816_163915

e)

f)

g)

h)

i)

I think that’s missing in your list (haven’t found it), inate ability of slayers

4a/b

5 Likes

2e)

2b)

2)Not in your list, not sure if it’s missing: (edit, found it, 1a already existing)

1o)

1p)

1r)

1m)

4, not in your list, not sure if missing:
Screenshot_20210816_170327

6 Likes

I think they are only buffs if they count in buff booster tourneys.

Maybe a separate category for Passive Skills?

Thanks for the huge amount of work you put in to this, @sleepyhead :clap: :clap: :clap:

2 Likes

2f)

1w)

3e)

Missing in your list:

Undispellable mana slowdown through fiends (Elizabeth)

5 Likes

1ag)

3 Likes

1u)

1s)

1ac)

1ad)

1v)

2d)

Your whole list @sleepyhead is missing secondary passive effects from new hotm (or I’m blind) but they are definitely not in the original list so here two new ones(probably part of category 1):

4 Likes

thanks @Tess_01 that’s a good one, perhaps I should mark them separately later.

@ferg awesome thanks for the screenshots!

2 Likes

OK, found this:

So it seems a lot of the passive abilities are already in a thread, so don’t know if we still need them.
Haven’t looked how up to date this thread is, but probably we shouldn’t add passive abilities into the buff thread.

2 Likes

cool, I agree, I’m going to move the passive abilities out of the main list - but keep them separate in case we do want to include them somewhere later!

also re your question, icon will do - description not needed (though it does help)!

2 Likes

have to head out now, so will continue later - have started adding links to Ferg’s posts in the main list, so we can more easily track which icons are still missing.

Thanks, this one is already included in the original Davecozy post.

I wasn’t sure about this, as it seems to be the same as existing mana slow ailments - just from a different source and with a different duration. Does it overwrite other mana slow ailments like Telly’s?

thanks, I must have missed a few - I was looking at the Wiki for reference and the last entry I saw was Bertila. I peeked at the ones I had (Yang Mai, Elradir, Devana) plus Chakosszrot as he’s featured this month, but must have missed some in-between ones. Will take a look later

2 Likes

Yes overwrites everything but is undispellable and unlike anything else without a preset duration. So although the symbol is the same, the effect is something completely different.
Wasn’t sure if it should get included or not but I would say it should.
That’s the only thing in the original list:

It says it can be overwritten but this new fiend effect can’t, so would say a new category.

Maybe something like: “mana gained decreased by fiend” and in the list were the effects are that can overwrite it just add nothing

1 Like

Not in your list and not in the original, probably category 1

And if we use manaslowdown fiend effects we should also use this
Screenshot_20210816_190429

Again same symbol as the first, but it can’t be overwritten, so probably something new.
Screenshot_20210816_190352

2 Likes

Thanks!re reflect nature, isn’t that item 1)ae? It’s just before reflect fire and reflect dark . The damage % is different but I didn’t specify the damage % in the original - I think that’s the only difference?

Agree that Hannah’s fiend effect should be on the list if we include Elizabeth’s too

Possible, that’s from Theobald (?) the blue bear. But you could be right, that it’s the same like the Aether bosses uses.

Edit:

Yeah seems to bee the same between Aether bosses and the bear, so should work. But than we actually don’t really need the dark one because that should be the same as ursena and already included

3d)

Also haven’t seen this in the list

We do need the Dark reflect one - Ursena’s is Holy reflect, not Dark reflect

Whose is the hiding again?