Hello to All the ENP Folk!

So it’s been a while since I have been on the boards and I was rather regular at that. Unfortunately I didn’t have much notice before a matter came up that was serious. My sincere apologies for not saying goodbye when I left so abruptly. I don’t like making people feel sad and I tend to trudge thru tough situations on my own but all is good and looking better and just wanted to say hi. The list is too long but everyone knows who I’m shouting out to specifically and this is in all seriousness a hello to all as well. I hope to b back on regularly again. Take care all!

17 Likes

Glad you are back @EVA01 and I hope all is good with you now. I look forward to more of your posts.

3 Likes

Thank you @GelatinousPilot! That means a lot. Everything is definitely on the uptick. Just a freak accident… in the company shuttle no less… that lead to the discovery of something else but maybe that was a blessing because it was caught super early and looking good now. Still keeping positive thoughts but feeling like I’m back to my chatty self!!! Thanks again too.

6 Likes

I did wonder what happened, and I was hoping you were ok. I’m sorry to hear things have been rough for you lately. I hope they continue to improve for you, and I’m really glad to hear that you may be back again more regularly soon!

6 Likes

I will for sure @Garanwyn. It was just a normal Tuesday and then BAM! 1, 2 punch. Thank whoever it is u thank for great docs and good support from family and friends. Honestly I wanted to tell everyone and felt like a total wank for not doing so. Believe me I apologize sincerely for that. But my ever so nerdy love for anime and math and quashing the “I don’t get enough 5​:star:s” banter will b back in full swing!!!:grin::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Take care of yourself buddy. Don’t over do the punch :wink:

3 Likes

15 minutes back and u still make me laugh. Good hearing from ya. How have u been doing too?

3 Likes

Busy at home, busy at work with drama, crime and the washing machine from Hades itself.

Our alliance family is bubbling along with a few minor hiccups and lots of victories :smile:

My favourite anime is the 2004 Appleseed. I also love RWBY, if that counts!

4 Likes

Welcome back. I took took a little hiatus. Just from forum, not game. Good reason though. Got very busy at work - that’s a good thing meaning we’re being successful. Even lost my “regular” status. :cry::cry::sob::sob:. Let’s see if that comes back. Now I’m limited on likes and can’t resort stuff - so mods you’re on your own.

5 Likes

Mods be like

tumblr_n40hftMRfY1tq4of6o1_250

Regulars be like

LrUn

10 Likes

Welcome back! :hugs:

I’m glad you’re doing ok, I had wondered about your abrupt departure. It sounds like things oddly worked out for the best, which I’m very glad to hear. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Welcome back! Who is your avatar?

3 Likes

@EVA01 so glad to hear that something that seemed bad turned out to be used for good!!! I love stories like that!!! I hope you continue on the road to excellent health. It is good to have you back. :bouquet:

6 Likes

It’s a funky pic of Spike from Cowboy Bebop. Here it is larger. And thank u all for the welcome back. It was all of a sudden and then as u know when it rains it can sometimes pour! But all dry now and suns a shining. And also @JonahTheBard RWBY def counts and Appleseed was great too. Mine r Bebop and Neon Genesis Evangelion then probably Berserk. Really like Kings too.

6 Likes

Welcome back. Glad things turned out for the best

3 Likes

Thanks @NPNKY. Good to b back. Was just laughing myself to tears over the songs thread. There r some good ones there! Hope all is well with u too.

4 Likes

This is great. Made me laugh.

Welcome back

3 Likes

Thank u @Joyful818. I am getting back to u late but I really appreciate those thoughts. :grin:

3 Likes

@EVA01 it’s really good to have you back! :heart:

3 Likes

@EVA01 Just was thinking about you, and thought I’d say hi here in hopes you get an email notification. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hope you’re doing well, come say hi some time!

2 Likes