Hello thanx

until I see valid rewards from you, I don’t spend a penny anymore !!

Hi Josse.

If you chose to stay with the game, there’s lots of us that play successfully without spending. I hope it goes well for you.

5 Likes

Just so when we staff know when to expect further payment, can you please define “valid rewards”?

For me, month 3, it would have been a warm cape.

Month 17, its 15 Tonics and a midnight root.

5 Likes

It’s fine gloves and well hidden blades Sir, I’d kindly request you stop hiding the blades as I find them less useful when I cannot find them.

3 Likes

I play since Empires came out but it is useless to have 5 * heroes except for rare items and I think I don’t keep playing for so long since I do titans from 11 * upwards not to mention rare trunks or other trunks and I miss from mystical vision, nothing if you don’t give something useful, everyone from empires will stop playing because this game only wants Finns to win

Most of us have been frustrated by the drop rate of 4* materials from time to time. But the idea that the game has some bias toward IP addresses from Finland seems pretty far-fetched. There are top players from around the world with amazing rosters and plenty of 4* ascension materials. As near as I can tell, very few of them are from Finland.

5 Likes

I found that “Favoring Finland Players” thing pretty far fetched myself. Plus what if you have a Finnish player playing in the US? Is he getting the short end of the stick? I would highly doubt the dev’s would go to such ridiculous extremes.

3 Likes

Feel free to spoof a finish IP, but you won’t win anyway. Trust me. It’s random and not influenced or did you ever see a finish top 10?

2 Likes

I dont believe that a certain country has better chance of dropping items or so, and if that the case then most of players would have used VPN to get a finnish IP

3 Likes

Exactly…we all know it’s moderators that get preferential treatment!

5 Likes

Allow me to show you my latest monster chest…

Empires_2019-05-13-18-11-34

#ModeratorBenefits
#SoMuchLoot

4 Likes

I thought the ones with unique titles get the extra loot, maybe the bard?? :thinking:

3 Likes

Bards get extra scrolls and scripts…

Screenshot_20190513-065556

every single one is a copy of @petri 's screenplay ‘Azlar and Me’.

It’s a slapstick comedy about a guy who works for a game developer and his flat mate, who is a bloody thirsty lion-headed barbarian.

It’s absolutely terrible, but I don’t have the heart to tell him.

4 Likes

*checks how @ function works under Discourse*

Uh oh…

2 Likes

Accusing without a shred of proof is more or less a no no (called “libel” in the legal world).

And a quick glance at the top 100 players on the leaderboard disproves this baseless hypothesis.

Regarding your OP, I encourage you to read the Gacha thread. Your money is your own, and no one parts you with it but you by your own choice. May you have better luck, either at the summons gate, or at the totally free TC20.

3 Likes