Hello, looking for a new alliance

@Wardaddy check us out mate, we fight 9-10* titan & we run a simple war strategy.

“Together we’ll win” has a great environment. If you are still looking, we would love for you to come check it out. We have room for 1 at this time. You can reach me on line. Just search for “backwardzz”.

:rofl::rofl:

Rabid wardogz…

2 Likes

Lol forgot it still use your line id Rigs. Line If someone interested to join can line me : lagunz
Thanks to remind me Rigs :rofl:
Edit OmG I write it Rabitz , upssy

1 Like

@Wardaddy

Message me on line at
Saberofempires

Or

Come visit at Mystic Meadows.

We’ll chat and get you going. :blush:

:snowflake::crossed_swords:

HI there

If you’re still out house-hunting, please check us out:

Check out “Relax and Have Fun”. It’s all in the name. We’re doing 8* titans, 9* on a good day. Some of our top players know everything there is to know about the game, and are always willing to give advice. No line required, just hop on in!

Check out our alliance

Join Dragon Warrior Project

Thanks, is that your line Id? Haven’t ever used line but can download it, thanks for the time

2 Likes

Come to Manada de Lobos
Bruant is the leader

Moonshine warriors have a open spot, currently hitting 10*/11* titans.
Titan hits a must but check on alliance chat, war is optional, we understand if you need to opt out once in a while.
we have members from USA, Europe and Asia.
Come check us out

You’d be very welcome at The Knights Oath. We have 25 players at the moment from USA, Asia and Europe.

We hit 8 or 9* titans and have good commitment to destroying them all!

Please search for us in the Alliance tab and try us out. We chat in game and also in Line, where we share deeper tactics and general game information.

Your defence looks good. If no-one has mentioned it already you might want to try and sub out one of your purples for a different colour. I agree QoH will be a great addition to your team when she’s ready.

We also use green tanks for war so your Telluria will be ideal.

Good luck with whoever you choose. We’d be very happy to have you in The Knights Oath too!

:pirate_flag: SKELETON CLIQUE [28/30] 12* Titans
Nuff said.

This thread is already overflowed with possibilities, but let me suggest another one:

Northern Ice. We kill titan levels 9-11. We are currently 29/30. In general you seem to be a good fit.

You’re probably overwhelmed with great options but let me add another one :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hey War daddy if your still looking for an alliance check us out at Forsaken Syndicate. We are working on 8, 9 sand 10* Titans. Drama to a minimum, always learning more and eager to help each other out

Yes. It’s my line id. We can help you get going once i get your message.

Let me know if you need help when you download. :blush:

1 Like

Check out Fellowship of the Kitten, hitting 7-9* titans and we are a casual but serious alliance :smile:

1 Like

Your timing is good. We are just about to kick off a new family chat with sister alliance Misfit Toys and have a week of festivities planned. From what I’ve seen so far, its shaping up to be loads of fun, allowing the alliances to get to know each other even better.

I’m looking forward to showing you around.

:blush:. :snowflake::crossed_swords:

2 Likes