Hello ... I'm tired of buying and did not get what I want so I will not risk again and I will not pay one dollar anymore

It’s certainly bad luck. I don’t think it points to an error in coding, though I would agree that it’s not good game design. My casual guess is that this issue is the #1 reason why paying customers leave.

3 Likes

Good morning, when you spend money frustration is also mixed with the rage of having spent money uselessly. I just lived those feelings myself trying badly to get a hero I have wished to have for a while. Because of that , I came up with an idea that I hope could sound reasonable: wouldn’t it be great if, now and then, they’d put on sale a rare hero for a special price?! Just like special offers but with the addition of a rare hero. It would make everybody happy. Dev. Would make money, players would have their hero without having to spend a fortune trying to get it and feeling upset when failing!

1 Like

Like, put Kage on sale for direct buy? What would you pay? I think $200-300 would be a fair price?

There would then be the cry of outrage that the hero was “easy” to get for the P2P crowd, and difficult or impossible for the C2P/F2P crowd, mixed with accusations that SG is now catering solely to the P2P (pay to play) group, as well as having sold out to their Zynga “overlords”.

I personally would not suggest it. :wink:

EDIT: I understand the temptation, but it makes the game “for sale” and knocks it out of balance (some might say “further out of balance”)… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cool story bro. Do you have more of them?

I think there would also be outrage on the other side, someone who spent $500 to get Kage would feel robbed, because SG gives it away “cheap” :wink:

2 Likes

I’m curious what the actual current going rate is for Kage these days? I’m C2P, bordering on F2P, so i get Agwe and Cyprian when i roll, not Kage… :grin:

2 Likes

Actually you can buy a rare hero:

…but you can’t buy a 5* in the shop, as @Magnifica suggested.

Right but rare is 3* not 5*

Right you are. I gathered from their language choices they meant something greater than a mere 3*. They can correct me if i’m wrong. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is exactly what my thoughts were on reading the OP.

You don’t buy anything in this game (except for gems). What you buy is increased opportunity to randomly try to get what you want but with the same dismal odds as always.

1 Like

Us F2P and C2P players get lucky sometimes, January I got Kage and Onatel hand to hand…!!!

My wife just got Ranvir with 200 Atlantis coins a few minutes ago…

1 Like

Congratulations! That always feels good! :+1:

1 Like

What did you want?

20 curious characters.

Not sure about @Sernarok. For me, any of the following:

• Kageburado
  • Tarlak
  • Athena
  • Gregorion
  • Mitsuko
  • Ariel
  • Poseidon
  • Ursena
  • Misandra
  • Mok-Arr
  • Triton
  • Wilbur
  • Muggy

I’m not picky… :grin:

3 Likes

Well, I have all those, except for Tarlak, Athena, Gregorion… nah, only got Kage, Triton & Wilbur (spread on 3 accounts).

Muggy is a sad story, he suffered the same fate as my first Bane, and I have the very same regrets about it…

Actually my quetion was for the OP, but it’s good to know I’m not alone in the C2P struggle to improve roster…

1 Like

Obviously :roll_eyes: it was my mistake…what I meant was the possibility of buying ( within a special offer) an epic or legendary hero. I used rare as a general term to indicate something that you don’t easily find …sorry about the misunderstanding :blush:

1 Like

Well…you can spend more and get nothing in return…how fair does that sound?

1 Like

It’s fair as long as you know what are you spending on, what can you get in return and what are the exact chances for particular outcome. Then it’s only your decision to spend or not to spend.
Many people buy their national lottery tickets and get nothing in return. Is it fair?