Hello! I’m looking for a new alliance after this war

I looked you guys up in the game and noticed that I can’t join; is there something that I need to do to be able to join?

If you’re still in your alliance it wont let you join ours. Our alliance is open. Once you leave your alliance. Give it a min or so & then join…

I’m not in an alliance right now. Could I be blocked out because your leader set a minimum trophies?

Hmm… Interesting… let me see if I can do something

How many trophies do you have… I may have to adjust trophies to what you have so you can join us

If you haven’t made up your mind after all these posts, here is my information:

Just over 1500 currently

I will adjust it for a min…

Thank you! I’ll keep trying until i can join.

I got in thank you!
20 chars…

Since we can’t post on chat. You can place your hero roster here so we can see who you can level up…

Allrighty I’ll work on screenshotting…

Come and check us out at Liberation Nation, Ur queries will be answered :wink:

Hello @Yoohoo,
You can join one of our sister alliiances.
Come and join us if you want to enjoy the game, chat with fun people, and have a great time. We try to keep the humor up, and the drama down. Mature people of all ages are welcome!
For the main alliance, all above 3500 team power and above 2400 Trophies are welcome.
We’re fighting 9*-10* Titans.
MANGY MARAUDERS 1, All above 3000 team power and above 1400 Trophies, Titans 8* and 9*.
MANGY MARAUDERS 2, All above 1500 team power and above 1000 Trophies; Titans 5* and 6* and 7*.
MANGY MARAUDERS 3, all welcome.

Search MANGY MARAUDERS and join NOW!!!

Aka Traggeter

YooHoo

If you are still looking, pop in And merc for a while… see what you think. Yes we strategize for the war and are English speaking… Global Titan Slayers. We have had a couple of very close and exciting wars recently… won both!

If you’re still looking, Mystic’s Midgardians has one spot. We’re a chatty bunch, with teammates who provide input on improving. And oft personal as many have been together in the alliance for a long time.

Well, since there are lots of proposals here, I’ll give yet another one. You can have a look at out “Titan Smash” alliance. It is open, so you can join without invitation and confirmation. Minimum trophy requirement is 800. We hunt 7* Titans and sometime 8*. We are an English speaking alliance. We don’t use liine or other out of the game communication.

Thank you everyone who invited me to try out your alliance! I’ve officially found a new home now and I’m pretty excited about it ^_^.

1 Like

Come check out Nz’s antagonist

You sound like your as hooked as me and the rest of my alliance. This is my first ever post on this forum, but am a known chatter and lurker on the E&P Global chatroom. I think you’d be a great fit with DRAGONS UNITED so look at us before you decide please. Thanks m8, take care, James