Helios - Join for the fun, stay for the friendship - 2 openings in Farm & Main!

Everyday player, looking for 9* titans and super-active chat?
Join Helios – Featuring the famous Razvedchik as leader and a host of knowledgeable Cos.

Casual player? Semi-regular? Regular but not quite ready for the big leagues?
Join [Helios] Turtle Farm – Featuring the incredible ME as the leader. We feature excellent hints on how to improve and support everyone along the way.

Need to take a break from the game, chill out a bit, maybe hit a titan if you feel like it, with zero expectations?
Join Helios Inn – Featuring Flip, Flip 2.0 and… well occasionally others.

I know everyone has their choice of alliances, but I’ve been with this one for over 6 months and I have felt at home here.
We use Line, like so many other alliances, but we do a great job of taking care of our teammates. We support each other in game and have even developed friendships beyond the game.

If you’re looking for a place to feel welcomed, join us.
We’d love to have you.

19 posts were merged into an existing topic: :sun_with_face: Helios - 5 Spots Open for 3500+ players

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: :sun_with_face: Helios - 5 Spots Open for 3500+ players

:sun_with_face: Helios :sun_with_face: – Looking for you!

We have 5 spots open and, even at 25 members, we still take down most 10*.

Most importantly, we foster a drama-free, supportive environment with an amazing core of players that have been together 6+ months (some for over a year).

Which Alliance Fits Your Play Style?

• Beginning Player (Helios Inn)
  • Intermediate Player ([Helios] Turtle Farm)
  • Advanced Player (Helios)

0 voters

(@rook @Kerridoc @zephyr1 – Is there any way I can take over the ownership of this post , so that I don’t create duplicates, and can update the title?)

Thanks for asking!

I think there is, but I’m not sure if I can do it.

I think the easiest thing would be for you to make a new thread now, and I can move all the posts over to it. That way you’ll own the top post and thread title, so you can edit it whenever, and won’t lose any of the existing posts or Forum ranking for the thread.

When you create the new thread, just tag me and I’ll take care of that. :slight_smile:

Thanks!

1 Like

Please see new thread: