Hel vs Victor

Simple as that, I’d like one of them as a replacement for my Domitia (which is an underrated hero!)

My raid team consists of:

Azlar+2, Magni+4, Vivica+3, Domitia+3, Lianna+3

Just don’t know whether to sub Domitia for Hel or Victor!

(if there’s better synergy possible, or helps the choice between Hel or Victor, I also have Onatel, Quintus+2, Frida+2 and Leonidas+2)

Thanks everybody!

Hel, every day of the week. Victor is good mostly for the very fast mana defense buff imo. But you already have defense buffers. Taking away the ability to gain mana for 3 turns is a crippling ability. Her hit isn’t bad either. And it’s extra damage to holy, lots of holy tanks you’d wanna attack and bring Hel.

5 Likes

Well at least ur in a pretty good predicament if u wanna even call it that. Gosh I’m thinking about how beast ur team would b against a yellow tank if u stacked all 3!
I can say this. If u look Hel and Dimitia side by side they both hit about the same and specials each have their pluses. So basically I wouldn’t take away Domitia for a very similar hero. With Hel blocking mana she may b even better suited for defense.
Victor on the other hand is a monster. But really he helps himself only. Doesn’t share any benefit with surrounding allies. That being said he is a handful and more offense because if u set him up with a good compliment hero they can do damage!
In conclusion I would say if ur in the mood for a switch and it’s ur Raid Team go with Victor. He will bring more offense. Side him up with someone like a Delilah too. Best of luck too!

1 Like

yeah, defense-wise Magni and Vivica do their job, and I guess Victor’s defense buff can’t hold a candle to Vivica’s (+heal!)

I haven’t had much experience with Hel, and I also don’t see much of her in the top 100, while Victor seems to be a lot more prominent, so I assumed he’s the “better” one :smiley:

1 Like

yeah, if only I had an additional 6 more tabards, then I would be able to run such a team, but alas I do not, sadly :smiley:

Domitia has saved my skin so many times, so I’m trying to have the same or similar level of control with either Hel or Victor, of course.

no Delilah though, unfortunately!

We’re talking raid defense here, yes? Raid offense should be adaptive to the foe and probably stacking 3-2 or 2-2-1, or even 4-1 or 5-0.

I would go woth Hel and use her as your tank. Her amazing special completely locks down 3/5 of the foes’ mana.

When in doubt, the answer is “Hel”.

5 Likes

Oh. I thought this was for offense and to sorta switch it up. That’s why I thought playing with Vic would b different and u would get to really learn him and figure how to best pair him. Hel and Domitia r just more similar I thought than Domitia and Victor.

I have both maxed, Hel is one of my favorites and is on my defense team. I do use Victor a lot, for stacking in raids and wars since I run into so many yellow tanks in both.

1 Like

I’m maxing Hel right now (entering 4th echelon today), but she’ll flank Guin. Sounds nice.

1 Like

Hel for sure.

She’s my favorite 5* I own
& Arguably, the best dark hero in the entire game

She’s fun to play with, great offensively and defensively, and works well vs Titans as well. Great during war too; controlling the mana = controlling the game.

Victor is nice with his very fast mana and defense buff, but still not nearly as amazing as Hel imo.
& Domitia is good, but again, mana control is much, much better than a simple dispel and elemental defense buff.

If it’s ever a decision involving Hel vs basically any other hero, I’d always choose Hel.
She’s really that good.

6 Likes

Fixed that for you. :heavy_check_mark:

5 Likes

H - E - L

The hero that can send your enemies to HELL. :rofl:

Alright folks, you’ve sold her to me, and she’s looking forward to Morlovia today!

It’s just that I rarely see her in all the “top” teams, so I thought she wasn’t really that good. But following your comments I also realised she’s essentially Proteus on steroids, and Proteus is ridiculous :smiley:

Have people said Hel already?
Just to be clear… Hel.

Hel again.

And again.

1 Like

Hel. Hel. and more Hel.

I suspect that is because she is an older HOTM and to get her now is quite difficult.

No question about that. Hel is #1 top E&P Hero. Maybe second after Zeline, but very close. Would give any of my heros for her (e.g. Tarlak, GM, Alberich, Mitsuko)

So the answer is: Hel.