Heimdall....Tank or Wing?

To me, fighting a Heimdall tank feels a lot like fighting an Ares tank. Even with boosted HP, I find it pretty easy to drive tiles into him until I have my attackers charged up, then pick everyone off one by one. The boosted HP just makes it take slightly longer, and the attack buff often doesn’t even factor in since I almost always bring a fast dispeller and two healers to every raid.

The general consensus seems to be that he’s best in the tank slot, though, so it’s worth trying, at least. I think it’s also worth trying him as left flank to a hitting blue tank like Richard (or Vela since you have her) since that would discourage a red stack that could kill him before he has a chance to fire.

1 Like

From yesterday in another topic:

1 Like

Well, his references probably skewed his opinion. The other two resurrectors in the game are mostly found on left wing (and are ALSO nature + slow). And those are much harder to come by. Heimdall’s 20% is his punishment for being “easy” to pull lol.

Are you recommending this for raids, wars, or both?

I don’t recommend it, but it works in certain circumstances, for example if you double up with reflection or other good synergies or if you lack good options for a certain color.

1 Like

I’ve been using Heimdall on the right wing because I have Richard with his costume maxed up with 11 level talent grind, and I thought Richard was better on tank. I recently switched Heimdall to tank and I’m averaging more cups then I do with Richard and getting way less attacked. But I think that’s because some people just don’t wanna fight him, like I’m ignoring Telluria.