📯 Heimdall – Season 3 Hero – 5* Nature/Green: Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

Telluria is not way stronger. She maybe slightly stronger on offence just because being average, and that’s all.

On defence she is stronger, yes. But this is not a reason to cripple her in offence.

But Heimdall’s heal will not blocked by Malosi or Salmon Loki/Kvasir.

I’ve enjoyed fighting both Heimdall and Telluria on defences. Both are deadly and have really made the game more fun and strategic. I have a healthy fear of either one and try to make sure my A game is on point. But I don’t find one to be more powerful than the other. And it’s not until you find them with +19 or +20 emblems that they are scary. But that is mostly because my heroes I use have about half the emblems they do. That in my opinion has been the biggest different maker. The use of emblems to boost heroes.

1 Like

How about Victor? If he steals HP from Heimdall can he go over his max?

Heimdal its very good hero, its very fun when you see your zimkitha or your miki with 3k hp :grin:.

2 Likes

Suggestion: In accordance with his base stats and mana speed, Heimdall seems best suited in tank position but then the resurrect would seem useless as he would be first to die most likely. How about make him resurrect himself like Atomos/Tyr?

It would be too op :slight_smile:

more than Telluria? How about just a chance of just himself?

Heimdall its amazing on his current form on teams with +20 talentes he it’s on par with Telluria,if Telluria was slow Heimdall will be much more better.

2 Likes

If Telluria were slow, that would make her worse, not Heimdall better. :wink:

Anyway, after ■■■■■■ luck last month (over 200 pulls for Telluria and only two 5* heroes total, Mok-Arr and Vivica #5) I got Heimdall with a single coin pull. That makes up for the sting of missing out on Telluria.

Now it “wait for tonics” mode, as I just ascended Lady Locke. Only 5 to go!

1 Like

Interesting to look at the vote totals for “How many summons did it take you to get Heimdall?”.
67% of respondents chose a category less than 30 summons.

Yet the math done reports:

Classic example of reporting biases. Let this be something to remember when reading ‘look at my loot’ in the forum. It’s not representative of the global average :wink:

3 Likes

Yeah, I’m not sure how constructive that poll is.

@Guvnor, can I encourage you not to include the number of Summons poll on future Heroes, or to substantially rethink its premise?

In its current form, it’s an intrinsically biased poll, as it only asks how many Summons it took to get a Hero, which excludes people who did the same or more Summons without getting the Hero.

2 Likes

Yeah not a problem :slight_smile: I originally had it in there to further emphasise the summoning misfortunes but… has really just ended up showing a reporting bias :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I actually find it instructive that for every one person posting/voting those lucky polls, there are a vast number hiding that are not voting/posting.

Ratatoskr’s is like 71% under 30 summons. It’s sort of fun looking at it.

2 Likes

Removed now.

Will try to go around & remove it from the rest of them now.

2 Likes

Definitely interesting in context, I just worry about anything that misrepresents Summon odds, and I think the poll results are too easy to misinterpret, since we’re seeing something like:

2 Likes

Oops… Accidentally reset the first poll in this thread… The “Is it worth summoning for Heimdall?” one

Might be a luxury dilemma but I got heimdall while doing crazy pulls for Tyr. In hindsight, I shouldn’t have bothered because that red cockroach isn’t all that.

So back to dilemma. Would you ascend Heimy before
Dupes Eves, Tells, Kingstons, C Liannas, Albys?

Different heroes, I guess Alby would be most comparable, so would you ascend Alby or Heimy?

Maybe more people who pulled him are interested in this thread and voted than people who pulled something else. I don’t think that these polls are representative at all. If everyone was forced to vote, it probably would be near the real odds. Threads for specific heroes will become much more likely to be clicked by people who want to get information about what they pulled.

That is nasty team, replace one MN with your second LotL and even the AI gets frustrated …

1 Like

I didnt even look anything up on Heimdall till I pulled him which I did with my 3rd pull on the Valhalla coins but that also doesnt take into consideration that I pulled about 40 in total the month before so…