📯 Heimdall – Season 3 Hero – 5* Nature/Green: Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

I have been slowly leveling up Heimdall, currently at 4.60.

As a tank on defense, I have seen a significant reduction in my lost defensive raids. I can remain within spitting distance of diamond even with a sub-3900 defense.

Where he has really shined for me is on Offense. I pair him with a 4-1 mono team against the tank and, even starting out with a bad board, have been very successful against 4100-4200 teams while having an offense below 3600-3700. When all feels lost, Heimdall fires and saves the day.

The revive seems to be working at the stated percentage. Overall I am extremely happy with him.

As one would expect, my first Atlantis summon yield Telluria as soon as I spent my tonics.

1 Like

It happened to me too. Now I have a nearly 3/70 Heimdall an Telluria. But I think I will give my tonics to Heimdall. He seems to be more useful for Titans and offense.

Edit: I also don‘t think that there ist much difference between them. Telluria might be a bit better as a tank but Heimi is closely behind.

Omg. Yes. Without a doubt. He’s making one heck of a tank and will be even better once I get him to emblem level.

Just brought mine to 4.80 +1, what is the path to go here? Follow the defensive route all the way?

definitely. 20 definitelys.

I used my 1/26 Heimdall in my team for the last stage of the Rare quest today for giggles and to see how Heimdall works. I was auto-playing too.

I almost beat the stage; in fact, I might have won anyway, but I decided not to risk it in the last couple of combos and manually finished the stage. I am pleasantly surprised. Even at 2/8 skill level and 1/26, he managed to get everyone’s hp bars effectively to 200% before the bosses.

I never managed to come this close to auto-playing the last stage of rare quests, not even with my best teams.

I have been using Heimdall at tank for a couple days now. I only have him at +15. My cups have stayed a lot higher than normal since I made the switch. He is also a lot of fun to play with on offense. Here is a pic from last war. This was me using him on offense. I would love to see him in action on my dteam.

1 Like

He seems to do very well for me in my raid defense allowing me to bounce back and forth into diamond (my raid defense is below 4000).

When in war, it’s hard to judge as I usually get attack by a much higher powered team (their war d compared to my war d).

On offense, he has been a game changer, almost as much if not more than when I first got Wu for titans.

Overall, couldn’t be happier with maxing him.

what do people think about Heimdall at 3/70? After all, the important thing is the hp boost and potentially revive, no?

I never used him at 3/70. I took him from 0 to +15 in one day. Seems he could still be useful at 3/70. Though it depends on the level you play at.

Anyone have both Heimdall and Telluria? I’m debated which to max…have both at 3/70 and just received my 6th tonic.

1 Like

It depends what you want. I think that Telluria is a little better at raiding, war due to speed especially if you have 23 mana troops. I like Heimdall better for titans, events in a green stack and breezing through season 3. His attack buff stacks with tarlak which is very nice and with a few mana pots you can take every card (even 3/70) out of one shot range of higher titans. And he has the revive chance which is rather low though to be fair. Difficult decision but i would max probably Heimdall because he is rarer.

1 Like

It depends…
You need a kick ■■■ tank -》 Telluria
You need kick ■■■ healer who can also tank -》 heimdall…but if you have alby /mn you can wait

I have both, SG did a great Job with both Heroes. I personally prefer Telluria, along with some player’s that made it into the top 100 :wink:

Lol my GM would love 2731 hps, that’s granted :smile:

1 Like

managed to get one (yeah, together with Fenrir), due to other projects (Elkanen on 4/xx) he is just at 2/1 by now, but I play him with other new heroes to see how he works, and he is incredible - even in a team of 2300, I just do not run into trouble, because of excess life. I bet he will soon to be found in many top teams!

I also got Telluria lately, but will chose Heimdall over him

Good thoughts to ponder…
here’s another question-it appears that Heimdall’s attack boost (30%) will overwrite BK’s (45%)…I guess this is what was intended as neither state “stackable” right? If this is the case they may not be the most synergistic heroes, right? Or is it a matter of timed release?
Thanks everyone for your insights

Wow, one day! Do you remember at all how many heroes you had waiting in your TC to make that happen? I’m hoping for Seshat come summertime and wanna start prepping with a bunch of feeders ahead of time; I figure I’ll have to sit on a TC11 for a few months, or maybe open up a “night school” (TC8) just a few weeks before Atlantis.

Do you know if his health boost works in Bloody Batttle mode? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I had 360 three and four stars including trainers to feed with. Along with just over 500 common and uncommon. Can’t remember if I used them all or not.