šŸ“Æ Heimdall ā€“ Season 3 Hero ā€“ 5* Nature/Green: Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

Does anyone think that Alby and MN is better than Heimdall for raiding?
Iā€™m a little disappointed looking at his resurrection rate at only 20%.
Overall I donā€™t know what to think of him. If he is of average mana I think he will be a very good hero. Paladin class is already cluttered with 5* and he will be directly challenge Alby and MN for a green slot.
Those without Alby and MN may welcome him but I foresee he mostly resurrect no one when he fires. Still, should be a very good hero for very fast tournament.

1 Like

I got Heimdall today and Iā€™m looking forward to leveling him up. I donā€™t have MN or Alberich so I will definitely appreciate the reviving aspect. The health up will be another nice feature and definitely seems like it will give him a unique aspect.

All I can say is I donā€™t think he does the same thing as rigard or vivica so you canā€™t compare them like that. The rest, I dunno. I was looking at the top 100 teams, I saw one using him in tank and one in wing. (I did not actually click on every single team).

But in wing, he seemsā€¦ to just be weaker than MN or alberich because his heal isnā€™t great and his revive is way weaker. But, as someone who doesnā€™t have either MN or alberichā€¦ I guess Iā€™ll take what i can get.

I dont have heimdall but I was hoping to grab him. People who dont have another birth or alby think that rez makes them O.P., but just like kunchen, viv and especially with so many fast and very fast heroes using a slow healer on offense can be tough. The fact that his heal will over heal is good but in my own personal experience I usually have some form of off healer be it from a link or a tank with a heal because albis heal is a hot and mother northdis not. Lianna is a killer so if that what you need she does the job hands down, but if you need versatility you will get that and more from heimdall.

I dont have heimdall but I was hoping to grab him. People who dont have mother north or alby think that rez makes them O.P. but just like kunchen and viv and especially with so many fast and very fast heroes using a slow healer on offense can be tough. The fact that his heal will over heal is good but in my own personal experience I usually have somw.form of off healer be it from a link or a tank with a heal because albis heal is a hot and mother north is not. Lianna is a killer so if that what you need she does the job hands down, but if you need versatility you will get that and more from heimdall.

Thanx all. Very informative. :relaxed:

I also like him and hopefully get him one day. But in my opinion/toughts his +500 HP Boost is a bit overrated cause he is slow and when he triggered most heroes will be already damaged.

1 Like

if a hero has 1200hp on average, 500 hp heal is like 41.67% heal; which is pretty close to what other healers like melendor/vivica give.

Hereā€™s video intense battle against heimdall

I feel like his ressuraction rate higher than alby and MN

5 Likes

I had the luck to get him from the summons. But this totally ruined all my plans. Originally I wanted to level Zeline next as a flank for Kunchen. But now I got this guy and I would love to use him somehowā€¦ As Kunchen is my tank and I donā€™t want to replace him the only option would be the left wing but Iā€™m totally unsure if this is a good idea. I like the idea of his special and I donā€™t have a 5* attack buffer.

I hate to chooseā€¦

What a freaking monster he is. If he fires and he Wil. Total clean up. Damn congrats for getting him. Here a video of me atacking him 3x. Lost the first 2 tho. Empires and puzzles. Fighting Heimdall +18 at tank position. What is this????? - YouTube

1 Like

In my opinion he would have been even more terrifying with a Vela flank. As she will punish you for stacking red.

So I decided to put Heimdall through his paces along with Neith, G Panther, Mitsuko and Misandra. All at 1/1 with H at tank.

He performs amazingly well! Iā€™m up to Province 17 Season 1 and, sometimes with a mana potion or two, he brings my entire team home whole. I think Iā€™ve lost 4 matches so far.

His rez is lovely. Iā€™ve been down 3 heros and all three have been resurrected at once! Just keep your eye out for greens and pop him off. Having too much hp is a blast. :smile:

EDIT: Challengeā€¦take your 1/1 Heimdall w/4 other 1/1 5* s and see how far you get in Season 1 :wink:

Fought against him a few times in diamond raids and wasnā€™t a huge problem so far. Still, would love to have him on my team anyway. A solid and versatile hero.

1 Like

Brutal. I felt like you never had a chance in the first two attempts. Not that you played poorly - itā€™s just how the tiles came. It was horrifying to see so many of your foes at full white bars.

These vids are interesting; Iā€™m going to keep looking for one where he fires once and then dies - how hard will that make removing his compatriots? Since thatā€™s a possible scenario on a moderately bad board and very likely in rush attacks. It also would seem to be the case in which his added mana upon death is most powerful: if heā€™s survived long enough to fire then his teammates are likely close - the added mana could charge them. Could be a very potent combination: boosted HP plus multiple teammates firing.

1 Like

Well here is one video for you @IvyTheTerrible

Bear in mind this is the first video I have EVER made and uploaded to YouTube. And quite possibly the last! I saw a +7 Heimdall tank so thought I would give it a go.

Absolutely awful board play at the beginning as I was stressed as to whether the video was working or not, so was VERY distracted.
Made it through though. My other excuse is that I wanted to see Heimldallā€™s special fire ā€¦ so I let it happen!

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing! You did fine. Heimdall was down early enough that the mana boost wasnā€™t an issue, and even his overheal didnā€™t seem incredibly impactful. Good win.

1 Like

Here is my prediction: After the Telluria fury and spending dies down this month, they will release a new Valhalla hero in the ASGARD REALM that makes Heimdall a ā€œMust Haveā€ he will be featured, and SG will keep banking. But for now, they will keep paving the way for all the Telluriaā€™s to mysteriously rise to the top of the leaderboard while offline so people keep spending and pulling and spending and leveling :wink:

1 Like

Iā€™m so pumped to get heimdal and gazelle leveled and on the same team. They give me ____ every time I use em

1 Like

Little note on Heimdall (and other ā€œHealth Boostersā€)

The quantity of Health Boosted is affected by Healing Modifiers.
Positive modifiers: Triton, Raffaele
Negative Modifiers: Rana, Yunan, Perseus etcā€¦

From this I extrapolate that Health Boosters will NOT function in Bloody Battle tournamentsā€¦

Not sure how Healing Modifiers affect Health Reduction heroes (e.g. Alfrike)

4 Likes