Healing talent node with element link healing

Does anyone know if the healing bonus from the healing talent node (increases how much a hero heals from healing items and special skills by 2%) is additive or multiplicative and if it applies to the element link on hotm like Evelyn?

Or if you want it in laymen’s terms does taking the empty heart symbol with emblems (n19 in this case) on Evelyn mean her element link stays at 4% per turn, becomes 4.08% (4% x 1.02) or becomes 6% (4% + 2%)

I’m thinking I may have messed up my lianna emblem tree if it’s additive by not taking it…

I’m pretty sure it’s multiplicative the same way it is for troops or say Triton’s buff.

1 Like

Yep. It’s the least useful node for most classes, unless it’s a healing tank like some Clerics do due to the +4% increase of healing, i.e. Kunchen, Vivica, etc.

2 Likes

It’s an add on. Just add 2% more when you use “full time” healers like Rigard or BT. Doesn’t work for HoT or fixed health boosts. I usually skip this node if I can.

Don’t think that’s accurate. I think it applies to all healing, including overheal, HoT and element links, like other healing boosts. Not sure how the maths works

But I agree on one thing, 2% boost is hardly worth it, almost anything else is better

1 Like

paradaj’s su zvědavý co a jak

haloo jThis text will be blurrede or multiplicative and if it applies to the element link on hotm like Evelyn?

Or if you want it in laymen’s terms does taking the empty heart symbol with emblems (n19 in this case) on Evelyn mean her element link stays at 4% per turn, becomes 4.08% (4% x 1.02) or becomes 6% (4% + 2%)

I’m thinking I may have messed up my lianna emblem tree if it’s additive by not taking it…
[/quote]

no tak pome teda pomee