Healing heros

Is there a healing list of all the hers that are only healers I look for 3* & higher?

1 Like

I don’t know of any actual list, but here is a start. There may be some I miss, and I didn’t include those that only heal themselves

3*: Hawkmoon, Belith, Friar Tuck

4*: Boldtusk, Kiril, Melendor, Sabina

5*: Vivica, Aeron, Alberich, Ares, Delilah

2 Likes

sweet thank u very helpful

Forgot Kasshrek, green 4* healer

2 Likes

4* Purple - Rigard

20 chars

3 Likes

How the heck did I forget Rigard?! He was the first 4* I ever got

3 Likes

Lol mine too, still use him although his armour is all rusted through lol

3 Likes

Also Guinevere, holy 5* event hero, heals over time.

3 Likes

3* Hawkmoon (red), Belith, Friar Tuck (both are green),

4* Boldtusk (red), Kiril (blue), Melendor, Kasshrek (both are green), Sabina, Rigard (both are purple)

5* Vivica, Delilah, Guinevere (all 3 are yellow), Aeron (purple) Alberich (green) Ares (red)

Is there more let me know? Thanks guys peace!

1 Like

It’s worth noting that Friar Tuck, Kashhrek, Guinevere, Aeron and Ares only heal themselves and nearby heroes, not the whole party.

There’s also a distinction between the heroes who heal immediately, and the Heal Over Time group. The latter are currently all 5*, Guinevere, Aeron, Alberich, and Ares.

There are also some other heroes who heal just themselves from damage done by yheir attacks or specials, but their abilities are generally inferior. Except for Morgan Le Fay, who’s a regular vampire at lifesucking.

2 Likes

Correction, Aeron heals everyone. :slight_smile:

Also worth noting that heal over times override each other (like any other buff) if multiple are used, and they can also get dispelled.

2 Likes

When u say their heal near by heroes did you mean all the heros on the same team as the healer heros but not all 30 heroes the total of six teams?

1 Like

by nearby it means the 1 to the left and to the right. So if you use one of these you never want them in the corner as then it would only affect 1 other hero.

X
healer nearby
tank
healer nearby
x

You would most likely put them in one of the two spots as shown above.

edit: healers only affect the team they are on, not all 6 teams.

1 Like

thank you very helpful peace!

1 Like

Cookie Settings