Healers need limits

I have done every quest I could and struggled so much in the season stuff after a year of playing I would expect at least a full team of 4star heros. I’ve even tried to summon a few with gems but all I get is 3star with a costume or the same 3 star. I told devs about this and they said tough luck I’m the only person having an issue so not that important to fix. My alliance is growing without me and I’m just sitting here getting repeats in heros that I can’t do anything with. Once you max out 3 stars there isn’t much to do but wait for a 4star

Could just be a tactic issue. … many healers on a defense makes it weak and easier once you learn the strategy’s many are willing to help you :nerd_face:.

As far as your hero’s. If you are cheap or free to play you should be running 2 or 3 tc 20s non stop. You would have about 10-15 5 stars and al your 4* and be eating them by about near a year. … (except Sonya if your me… for some reason)

Also saving coins / gems for the right portals helps too.

Happy gaming

2 Likes

i remember when i first started this game, i didnt have many 4* heroes, my worst enemy was boril, i used to run away everytime i saw him on a team lol

2 Likes

If you haven’t got to Training Camp level 20 yet, perhaps run TC 13? It guarantees 3* with a small chance of 4*.

Do you have emblems you can put on you three stars?
Do you have training camps available to train advanced heroes?
Do you have the forge built up to pass the map and quest stages will good rewards?
Do you have limit breakers?

There are ways to improve your three stars. I also believe all of season one can be completed with three stars.

Again I wish you the best of luck as it seems you’ve been on the unlucky side.

1 Like

Wow, Sonya was my most wanted 4* back when there was only S1. I remember I got my first 5* Isa before I finally got a Sonya (from tc20). :rofl: @Pandita :heart::heart:

I hope you get a Sonya costume soon. :four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

Ty. :heart::heart::heart: I hope I get isa lol or anyone lolol thank you :blush:

1 Like

Hhh t’as pas essayé avec mes 5 héros guérisseurs en + que des 4* lol

I have 3 tcs gunning for elite hero’s but yet I have not gotten any new ones that I don’t have. Makes Me want to quit playing if I can’t improve any

What about Gulli and Baldur. Gulli was briefly an issue for me but Baldur’s +1000 bonus hp to all, is just absurd imo. I will not fight a team that uses him; at all, for any reason.

EDIT: as a qualifying statement, I use two healers on my standard defense, one revives (fighter) and attack buff and heal to all and the other, evades (rogue) and provides a mana buff and a defense buff to neighbours. It’s actually causing a problem for me.

Boldtusk and Brynhild :smiley: ?! I think that most of the time there are synergies against all heroes, whether they involve healers or not

2 Likes

Sorry to barge in like that, doesn’t Baldur only boost himself?

2 Likes

My bad. Doesn’t make me hate him less, I have never managed to kill him.

• Deals 150% damage to a random target.
  • Boosts health of the caster by 1000. If health exceeds max HP, it is added as temporary HP. Max temporary HP is 100% of max HP. Boosted health counters max HP reduction.
  • All allies resist effects that drain mana for as long as the caster has boosted health. This effect cannot be dispelled.
  • Deals 150% damage to a random enemy each turn for as long as the caster has boosted health. This effect cannot be dispelled.

Have you tried using heal blocking heroes?
You don’t even need those 5*, there are also some 4* versions around, fura from S3 or the two sand 4* heroes.
Especially the one with 100% heal block should work great and completely negate Baldur. But also fura with 50% reduction should work, either if he got damage before he probably won’t enter overhealth at all or at least is easier to get back into normal health space.

1 Like

I have none. I’m on the record here for stating that spending a metric crap tonne of cash and only got vanilla 4*s. Decreased that by 95% and started scoring but my roster is pretty bland.

Not sure what is going to trigger moderator review on this one. So I’ll give you a totally true story. Facebook, before I abandoned it, sent me a customised warning. “We have received complaints about your comment (which was: “I love schadenfreude, I’m a bad man”). We do not tolerate obscenity here”. SG style mental giants.

You have fura, so maybe consider giving her some trap tools in the future, also find her useful during tournaments against healer heavy teams.
Or maybe you are lucky and get the costume for hu Tao…

1 Like

I’ll look into her further maybe, I have a pile of trap tools and orbs too. :slightly_smiling_face: :+1:

2 Likes

Valeria is good for reducing healing, when field aid wars where a thing she was one of my favourites 4* and being vfast helps a lot since most healers are average/slow.

5 Likes

OMG, I so much miss field aid wars. Thanks for the tip, I’ll check out her hero card again, she doesn’t get a run that often. :slightly_smiling_face:

Some heroes are definitely undervalued.

3 Likes

Reading all these responses make me feel like I’m still unprepared because I seriously hate facing teams with multiple healers (particularly if they’re any of these ten) and teams with a healer/booster/reviver tank. On the flip side though, I would love to troll people into facing a 5-healer team of mine but idk, I like my defense team as is.