Heads of institutions

@Petri
I need to know Moderator work for forum…( S G staff) not promot private alliance :thinking::thinking::thinking:
Heads of institutions. Look this screenshot

It looks like you made a new thread for your alliance recruiting instead of using your original thread.

Either that or you’re trying to apply for a job at SG in the Fonts division?

1 Like

And…

You guys spam the hell out of the Alliance forum… LOL :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’m not sure exactly what this post is asking, but it looks like maybe it’s a question about a merge @Rook did for duplicate threads.

If so, I think that technically would make this thread a forum policy violation, right?

Do not discuss or debate publicly any of the disciplinary actions taken by staff, moderators or support. This includes: account and in-game chat bans or warnings, forum moderation (suspensions, silences, topic closures or post removals). Posting any private messages or e-mails (regardless of topic) received from staff, moderators or support is strictly prohibited.

Source:

Moderator have permission promot alliance?
Now edit that post

I don’t think any of us understand the point you are trying to make. Perhaps you should just explain it.

4 Likes

I’m promoting no one. I pointed out to this alliance that they were permitted one AR thread to promote their alliance and that I would be closing the other (7 or 8) open threads. This was discussed privately in PM with one of the thread makers.

Mystery solved. Moving right along.

8 Likes