Headline! Bera's Past Revealed! (in memory of TGW)

Everyone knows Bera from the raids and the wars. She is an integral part of many defense teams. Always beautiful and graceful, always in shape, with her stern expression.
But our reporter found someone who knows her true past. It’s her older sister who agreed to talk to us. However, she doesn’t want to be recognized and we respect that. So we call her Sisterwhodoesn’twanttoberecognized or SWDWTBR.

Lumii_20220205_215810294

Interviewer: “Thank you for agreeing to talk to us about your sister. What made you do it?”
SWDWTBR: “Thank you for giving me the opportunity to tell the truth about ‘awesome’ Bera. Why am I doing this? Because it upsets me that everyone praises her so highly, when in fact she’s a bxxch!”
Interviewer: “Wow! Can you explain that in more detail?”
SWDWTBR: “Gladly! It all started when we were children! As an older sister, I was entitled to butterflies! But she charmed our father. And because she was sooooooo cute, I have to live with the bumblebees now. Nothing against bumblebees, but butterflies are butterflies, you know?”
Interviewer: “Yes, of course. You are siblings, but to be honest you don’t look very alike.”
SWDWTBR: “And do you know why!? Plastic surgery! Nothing about her is real! Legs? Elongated! Chin? Chiseled! Have you ever seen ears that point like that!? And her bxxbs!! And did you notice that she never smiles? Because she can’t! Her face is so tight she can’t move it! She’s eating her food pureed through a straw!”
Interviewer: “How did that happen?”
SWDWTBR: “Some time ago she met this guy. An old geezer, some big shot.”
Interviewer: “Who is it?”
SWDWTBR: “I don’t know him. But he could be her father! You can see him in defense with her sometimes. He “saw something in her” and has been pumping money in her axx ever since. I don’t even want to know what the bxxch has done for it.”
Interviewer: “You will understand that our readers are skeptical about your story and want proof.”
SWDWTBR: “No problem! I have a photo of Bera before her surgeries.”

17 Likes

hahahaha this is hilarious @Pike , @TGW would have loved it… thanks :slight_smile: well done, well done!

2 Likes

Thank you. Your opinion is always important to me.

2 Likes

Aww :slight_smile: thanks.

@eagle1 @Pike ’s entry is really funny, and I find it a fitting tribute to @TGW ’s sense of humor :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Absolutely TGW, sounds like something he would have done, he would have got a laugh and would have appreciated and loved it, thank you @Pike for remembering him and keeping his memory alive, its been 6 months since he passed away . His memory lives on .
Thank you @sleepyhead .

3 Likes

He’s still here, all over the forum.

3 Likes

I do believe it is @TGW third cake day today (14 Feb). I know this because he signed up just before me.

2 Likes

and you are right, which means it will soon be YOUR cake day @sft1965 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@TGW cake day turned out to be 15 Feb, I looked it up. In my case a cake day soon is definitely a possibility.

2 Likes