Have orichalcum nuggets fled Atlantis?

I did at least100 Atlantis runs, more most likely (14 flasks and most WE for the last two days, looking for nuggets, most of them in province 18, hard, and all I got in return was 5 sorry azz nuggets… 5… out of over 100 runs… I checked the activity logg, just to make sure I’m not delusional, but that’s it… 5 nuggets… anyone else experiencing nuggets shortage, or am I the lucky one?!

I think I’ve had around 40 nuggets from about 70 fights

Damn… what province? What stages? I’ve dropped under 50 nuggets, I was hoping to get back on my feet this Atlantis…

I’ve gotten a good amount this month so it’s just bad luck for you. Better luck for the remainder I hope!

Mostly around province 9 mate, stage 7,8 & 9

Hahaha, guess someone in the right position read my thread! Thanks, keep’em coming!

3 Likes

If you click on a nugget, you’ll see that province 14 is your best bet. I do 14-7 and get a decent amount… But keep in mind the R in RNG.

With tickets, I play 1-2H, 1-9H or 1-10H, and every 7-8 tickets I receive around two nuggets. If you are able try to autoplay on those stages.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.