Have a break - have a Kit Kat! Music and šŸŗ corner

Good morning @Theo87 and the whole KitKatKlub!

So weā€™re back for this?

2 Likes

Cows have a lucky day, piggies and chickensā€¦ Not so much. Seems like they havenā€™t received the memo cows got :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Maybe memo is sent by carrier turtle and still on itā€™s wayā€¦ :thinking:

1 Like

Now that you mentioned itā€¦ :thinking: I think I did see a turtle around here. She was lucky we didnā€™t eat her too :grin:

2 Likes

:scream: So youā€™re the lucky one because otherwise the turtle community would have made roast hare! :rofl:

1 Like

I agree, glad you found your way here too @Theo87

and also @pef

I hope I didnā€™t miss anyone :slight_smile: the more the merrier, thanks for spreading cheer and goodwill all

3 Likes

Friendship never eeeeeends

2 Likes

Out of likes again. But thatā€™s an other threadā€¦

1 Like

Oh, did I say that? I meant, she was lucky we had some fresh strawberries to give her which for which she was lucky we didnā€™t eat. Miscommunication, sorry :grin:

Thank you, glad I found the stones to join in finally :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

One of my neighbors is also a Disney fan like me. We karaoke-d this couple of weeks agoā€¦

3 Likes

you are fitting right in - this is a thread full of good-natured, kind people who celebrate each other :slight_smile:

3 Likes

How did I miss that post in the thread?? Was just coming to post the same one in response!

So, instead, how about some Dixie Dregs?

2 Likes
2 Likes

Does anyone recognize the nice gentleman who sings? :smirk:

2 Likes

Of the punk bands of today, I like hearing a lot from the family around Lars Frederiksen, Tim Armstrong and Aimee Interrupter (Allen), i.e. Rancid and Interrupters.

4 Likes
6 Likes

Thereā€™s a reason weā€™re hereā€¦ thereā€™s a reason weā€™re here

These are the days worth living, these are the years weā€™re given

these are the moments, these are the times

Letā€™s make the best out of our lives

3 Likes

And hereā€™s a photo of the Louvre I took during sunset

5 Likes

Old classic:

4 Likes

Since Tati has cited them as an influence of sorts: