Have a break - have a Kit Kat! Music and 🍺 corner

I live most here

Broken liquor bottles, used needles and smashed meth pipes have been my most common mattress. I’m always home at least wherever and whatever city or town i wander cause my family is by my side

IMG_20240608_204105

Past lifetime illusions are broken, always were, the lie was they were ever whole at all, they were always shards and fragments with jagged edges that cut you when you touch them

Welcome to Canada land of trees you can’t see for the forest and forests you can’t see for the trees, all fingers point blame to anyone other than the owner of the hand

Take care @Pandita , life holds no bars for me other than those of iron, fear holds no concern other than how many footsteps my daughter gets, for me i only need a few more than her, just enough to bury, I’ve had more footsteps than i care for already anyhow.

Nothing more important in life then family, nothing worse than the skumy kin that is your blood, no worse place to find yourself then the land of your birth and to be among your countrymen.

Happy hunting, i don’t recommend strays as pray

Dogs pant most as they travel, not when they rest

:v:

1 Like

I’m not hunting or looking for anything. That’s the thing.

Be safe. Be well.

1 Like
3 Likes

If you say so, i don’t put words in people’s mouths. I’m just a windbag and jank poet, never mind me and my gassing on. Though most people look for things in life, unless all their needs are meet. You must be very satisfied with your life, enjoy the fullness of being content, few have such a life, nice someone has their happiness from no needs or wants.

Happy gaming perhaps then, may you have good boards :+1:

1 Like

Back to 1984 for some more Rush.

From the album Grace Under Pressure - Distant Early Warning.

:notes: There’s no swimming in the heavy water, no singing in the acid rain ~ :notes:
:notes: You sometimes drive me crazy, but I worry about you. ~ :notes:

2 Likes

How strange is this post!!!

That’s not me posting and I can’t delete !!

What was that all about ?!?!?!

2 Likes

You are an absolute gentleman @Oxide :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’m watching TED talks these days - building new habits

4 Likes
5 Likes

This Video unavailable @luna you know

1 Like

Here it is :green_heart:

4 Likes

Of course it wasn’t you. @Pike said the chick is back, the forum title of yours is jukebox chick. I just took a screen shot of your forum info by a post of yours, i left out the emojis to show the forum title as my way of welcoming you back. I figured if i left out the emojis it would be obvious it was not a post of yours since The rest of the screen shot is the background color of the thread page it looks seamless because the edges of the picture are the same color. That other screen shot is from the music app on my phone, it’s a hawei from China, it has a chicken in the thumbnail, it was another the “chick” Is back reference/joke to welcome the jukebox chick back to the thread.

I can edit the post if you’re unhappy with it, it was my intention to say welcome back, didn’t mean to have you think i was making a joke of you, it was just my way of going along with pikes chick reference.

Today we take a trip back to 1977 for another Rush track…

Madrigal, from the album A Farewell to Kings.

3 Likes

Joining in the Rush party… A little Red Secter A, also off Grace Under Pressure

3 Likes
1 Like

For a cute teen girl cashier at the supermarket today. To young for me and she has a few blemishes as teen often do but a beautiful woman i know she will grow into. So I’m posting this song for her

For the lovely Julia at the foodland for the smile, in my hometown. Doubt she will see this post but the song is for her cause she’s beautiful… Even with a few pimples and i think she is a beautiful young girl.

Love joan she is amazing. I have cassettes

1 Like
1 Like

The original Kit Kat thread wasn’t ONLY about music.
So here is a quote and some art for @Luna (if you are still out there).

2 Likes

For today’s Rush Track I’m staying with the album A Farewell to Kings.
Closer To The Heart.

:notes: And the men who hold high places
Must be the ones to start
To mould a new reality
Closer to the Heart ~ :notes:

1 Like