Have a break - have a Kit Kat! Music and šŸŗ corner

@Rafa_Correia03 :cry:

3 Likes

rocka rolla you say ?

6 Likes

keeping on the Priest train for just a sec. a lot of the time it seems like people forget about the albums prior to British Steel or Killing Machine (ā€˜Hell Bent For Leatherā€™). But then you might miss this track from from Sad Wings of Destiny, though it was no stranger to their set lists

5 Likes
8 Likes

Glad to hear that youā€™re healing up. You know thereā€™s easier ways to lose weight than by removing organs. Lol.

2 Likes

UTA is my favorite band. My top 3 songs are Cleanse the Bloodlines, The Wind that Shapes the Land, and Northwest Passage.

2 Likes

Only really gotten into UTA in the last couple of years, thanks to reaction channels, so mainly a lot of Awakening, Cleanse the Bloodlines, Tonight We Ride with the occasional General of the Dark Army.

And spelunking through youtube trying to refresh my memory, I learned why Northwest Passage has a different, folksy sound. Because itā€™s a cover. A fantastic cover.

Also, Britney wins many points for coming across as just a normal nerd. And bonus ones for having Geoff Tate among her favorite singers.

We should shareā€“

3 Likes

This is not Sydā€™s most popular song but I think itā€™s my fav

3 Likes

I think every time you mention Syd Barrett, my brain leaps to Sid Vicious, but then my brain takes a left turn to Ian Curtis.

So you start at Pink Floyd and I end up at Joy Division :laughing:

4 Likes

Perfect song

Have a wonderful day all

2 Likes

I donā€™t come on the Forum as much as I used to, but when I do I always stop in on this place.
Hope you are all doing well.

6 Likes

For the club. Whether you are there often or rarely.

4 Likes

I absolutely love your music @Pike

Itā€™s so uplifting and cool

My share tonight - this was on the radio this morning! What a treat

Wish you all ā€˜greatā€™ days like this

4 Likes

OMG I love that duet with Frsdie Mercury and David Bowieā€¦lolz, convinced my choir to do that song this year, looking forward to see how the arrangement turns out.

2 Likes

Now now!!!

You will have to share it with us here @Control_Freq :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

Iā€™m sure it will just be amazing

1 Like

I might be able to share some stuff from last year soon. We have a CD (anyone still got a player?) coming out this Saturday, of last termā€™s :notes: That choir does CDs every 5-10 years.

Another choir has a concert on Sunday, and I think they release a live CD. That one will be more traditional choral.

2 Likes

Canā€™t wait to hear :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

Summary

Just joking :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

Just joking :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Some poetry for a change

Itā€™s Penguin Awareness Day today so hereā€™s a poem called ā€˜Penguin Awarenessā€™ @ProfessorPenguin

9 Likes

The Godfather effect!!!

4 Likes