Have a break - have a Kit Kat! Music and šŸŗ corner

Iā€™m reading and listening (not the trash songs obviously - but not ready to be ā€˜back backā€™ so feel free to keep the thread going :green_heart::turtle:

3 Likes

:green_heart::turtle:

3 Likes

1 Like

Left me breathless!!!

3 Likes

Keeping it local!

Going to see this talented young man tonight in Cambridge :musical_keyboard: :musical_keyboard: :musical_keyboard: :musical_keyboard: :musical_keyboard: :musical_keyboard: :musical_keyboard: :musical_keyboard:

4 Likes

Something similar to my previous post.

Sorry for deviating from English!!! Have been traveling like crazy so lately Iā€™ve been sticking to music from home!!!

3 Likes

This club is getting expensive!

KitKat maker Nestle puts up prices again KitKat maker Nestle puts up prices again - BBC News

3 Likes

Have we done any Aurora?

5 Likes

:joy: As Pikus Caesar famously said when he realized that his adopted son Dudeus Maximus was involved in a plot to assassinate his ears, ā€œEt tu, Maxime?ā€

6 Likes

Yeah, as far as confusing mess goes, it doesnā€™t get any better than the Balkans.

Belgians are exceptionally good at having the most possible feuding communities in the narrowest possible area, but you guys took it to a whole other level. You canā€™t walk 10 meters without crossing a border. :joy:

6 Likes

:joy: Iā€™m considering another option, which is not to do that even if my life depends on it.

I stg, if our shenanigans sparked a Eurodance/boys band/nu metal/Black Eyed Peas revival through the Youtube algorithm, Iā€™ll never forgive myself.

1 Like

No! We hadnā€™t so many thanks for this! What an amazing voice

And I think Iā€™m ā€˜back backā€™ but no guarantees

Two masters

What a wonderful performance

Every note is just perfect

I would give everything to go back in time and watch these two masters on stage alive! But at least I saw Eric Clapton - Paco de Lucia - Al Di Meola on stage many moons ago

Who next :innocent:

6 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: So recycling is allowed huh? :joy:

Seriously though, Freddie Mercury was such a c heat code. You could ask him to sing your phoneā€™s user manual and itā€™d top the charts instantly. Bowie was a pretty good vocalist, and he almost sounds pedestrian next to him.

2 Likes

It ainā€™t me :green_heart:

Ok ok I get the point

4 Likes

Awww, I was jk. :hugs: Youā€™re the master of this thread, you make the rules (I think?). And recycling should absolutely be allowed if you ask me - especially recycling of Under Pressure. And I shouldnā€™t be too nitpicky after what @Theo87 and I did. :joy:

1 Like

That o so rare new hero feeling:

:beers:

3 Likes

Yeah, weā€™ve kind of taken over the topic and sh*t all over it. Sorry @Luna, weā€™re back on track :innocent:

4 Likes

With a watermelon song!?

2 Likes
3 Likes

With a Harry Styles song. Thereā€™s a difference :joy: Iā€™ll fight you for it, donā€™t you dare bash my boy.

4 Likes