Have a break - have a Kit Kat! Music and 🍺 corner

If I Recall Correctly

2 Likes

I decided to become a musician, an author and a doctor just so I can vote for myself in this poll.

5 Likes

Yay, we’re going pirating! :pirate_flag:

Now, grab the rum and the last one aboard swabs the decks!

5 Likes

There can only be one lullaby!

And I tend to despise mashups, but some of them work surprisingly well.

5 Likes

I saw the surname on the first vidoe and did a double take :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

on our wishlist, @Luna ! we’re hoping to go in 2023. One of my best friends lives in Peru too!

1 Like

Really?! My best friend lives in Peru and married a Peruvian woman. Now it remains to be seen if I actually still consider him my best friend, since he never comes back to Belgium and I’m a fickle man. Flying to Peru every time I want to have a beer with him is a bit too expensive for my tastes. :unamused:

2 Likes

Thanks for the warning re how fickle you are :stuck_out_tongue:

My best friend from high school lives in Canada now… remains to be seen when we will meet up. TBH he’s more likely to travel to Europe, than I am to Canada!

3 Likes

One the rumored secrets hidden there is a legendary Pokemon card called Machu Pikachu.

2 Likes

I see your lullaby and raise you a serenade

4 Likes

Good plan!

3 Likes

chosen for title and album, not lyrical content. though i guess we are all prisoners of the game/grind

2 Likes
6 Likes

:rofl: Well I suppose jet planes :airplane: contain quite a lot of “heavy metal”.
Bon Voyage @Yomagn-tho :pirate_flag: :pirate_flag:

3 Likes

Lullabies? Sorry, I’m German.

4 Likes

Anybody like Babymetal? I’ve got “The One” stuck in my head, and I’m not really sure why… :grin:

4 Likes

:joy: I didn’t know a warning was needed. I thought it was plain as day.

3 Likes
1 Like

I call your serenade (since we’re pretty lax about what a serenade and a lullaby actually are :joy:).

Show me your hand!

4 Likes