🌑 Hathor – Season 5 Hero – 5* Fire / Red: Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

I wonder if she’s really that good and it’s only because she’s fire. Because imo Cleopatra is better with such a high heal and a superior ailment shield. Hathor just overheals

3 Likes

I have cleopatra and I will say it again, I’m reluctant to take her into battles because she doesn’t overheal.

Two enemy heroes can go off and wipe half your team. If you get Cleo ready to fire before you need the heal you either hold her or use her for the status block. If I have Hathor, I heal immediately and can take significantly more damage which increases survival.

This game requires overheal…I don’t care if you heal 100%, if you cant heal over max HP, your win rates will suffer. That’s my opinion anyway. When I do use Cleo, I use an off color overhealer as well.

It’s crazy because I chased phenexa and wanted her soooo bad. She’s great! But again, reluctant to use her because there is no overheal. So she’s been on the bench quite a bit which is sad.

EDIT: She’s going to be amazing. If I didn’t just pull back spending I would pull til I got her. Good luck, she’s a win! Cheers!

9 Likes

Cleo does have a way superior ailment shield

just what heroes are you fighting against that even a unconditional massive 65% heal is not enough

1 Like

Here’s a couple examples…

Figured I’d toss this one in here too, met the colonel in this weeks tourney. I won, got very lucky I was able to dump some tiles into Khepri which bought me an extra couple turns.

1 Like

Pulls at the start of the event are the best, at least to me :upside_down_face: - pull # 9

14 Likes

Got this beauty on a 10 pull. :partying_face:

Good luck to you! :four_leaf_clover:

14 Likes

Hero that I wanted the most. I am so happy, my first 5* healer :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

13 Likes

Meanwhile, Aouda’s stock just continues its trend:

4 Likes

16 Likes

Amazing :open_mouth::open_mouth:. Congratulations :blush::blush:

1 Like

Thanks! And to you, too! I’m really happy about Hathor! Khufu is my 3rd copy but he’s always welcome :smile:

1 Like

Thank you. I wish I got Khufu also but I am very happy with her :slight_smile:

1 Like

It is a result when Grazul OD on steroids :wink: Twice as much heal (+boost) and immunity twice as long, but a bit slower…

Always wishing you luck @L33tVortex12596
Was very happy when I saw that you lucked out in the green elemental portal. When you pull a lot like you do you do deserve some luck!

Good luck in future pulls.

Personally I am mostly waiting for Covenant on saturday, where I only have 1 of the 6 featured heroes and would very much like some of the others

1 Like

Congrats to everyone who got her so far, very lucky! I’m still trying the next few days, nothing crazy, wish me luck! Cheers!

8 Likes

Lets have a look at Hathor!

In my opinion, resist ailments is one of the best abilities in the game, and it is growing in importance, both with specials running rampant, minions with ailments, and all the passives with ailments.
The number of heroes with this ability has increased, but still not that many (but red is really dominating within 5*)

As far as I can see, these are the heroes with this ability
C. Rumpel (1 of 3 possible specials)
Vanda
Cleopatra
C. Poseidon
Aeron
Grazul
Garnet
Emilio

Also in 3* and 4*
Faiez, Ptolemy, Gato

It makes most sense to compare Hathor to Garnet
She of course has better stats: 6% more atk, 6% more def, and 9% more health at level 80 no emblems

Hathor shines on duration. She has 4 turns flat, while Garnet has 2/3/4 on 1/2/3 charge
Garnet however is best in speed. 2 turns ailments after 4 tiles (with 23% mana up) or 5 tiles can be critical. Hathor needs 7 tiles

On healing; Garnet has 180/400/720 on the different charges
So for 14 tiles you get 720, while Hathor gives 480x2 960, BUT, Garnet is charged, meaning you can cascade right into the 720, while Hathor must fire twice

So it comes down to preference. The charge speed will save you sometimes, but Hathor has an edge on duration and size of healing on 7 tiles

4 Likes

Aaaand I got her on 8 token pulls :sweat_smile:
Very happy! (did 2 more for the chest)

2 Likes

You forgot Hathor’s passive. It gives her a clear edge over Garnet imo.

On top of this Hathor will work way better on a defense team where charge heroes have a disadvantage.

2 Likes

4-5 months ago I was looking for red projects. Since then I have pulled Khufu, a second Garnet, Asterius, C Vanda, Tetisheri, D’ Art, Hohenwerf, and now Hathor (+ got Mitsuko from fated summons)
Anybody have some spare rings floating around? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I agree about the passive!
On def vs offense, that depends how you will use her of course.
She won’t fit into my defence team unfortunately, but see that she would be a boon in many defences