Hathor needs Nerfed

Find me a teams top 100 last longer than 2 hours without been online :slight_smile: this is the only one again 3 days in a row

Sounds to me like youā€™re upset that you didnā€™t get her and because you didnā€™t you think sheā€™s OP. Clearly the number of people who do not think sheā€™s OP is much larger than 1 complaining that she is. Itā€™s ok. Pull harder next month and maybe youā€™ll get her. Then you can claim sheā€™s not OP like you do with Anne since you already have her. :joy::joy: Thanks for the laughs.

6 Likes

Im fine with the balance updates for any hero if they are overpowered

Seems you think you should deem which ones are and are not. So far, most consider Hathor sturdy and difficultā€¦but not overpowered. No one can change your mind in here so Iā€™ll step away knowing what I say will not even be considered, because overpowered is your final answer

4 Likes

šŸŒ‘ Hathor ā€“ Season 5 Hero ā€“ 5* Fire / Red: Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback - #2 by PlayForFun Like hippo alone he is not overpowered but paired with other hero he is the most broken hero :face_holding_back_tears: i wonder what little stronger than most mean ? Little stronger then the past 2 month :joy:

Understood, no hero is overpowered alone, itā€™s what you put with it. And the stronger players with deep rosters and pockets will always be on the cutting edge of most effective defense set up.

2 Likes

I always play rainbow (unless otherwise restricted in tournaments). I winn 99% of the time. Iā€™ve been in the top 10, top 100 and usually float around 2700/2800.

And when this happens most of us will have grown right along with the game.

May the portals show you kindness!

What he saidā¬†ļø

7 Likes

I keep thinking itā€™s the attractiveness scale. Like Anne is a 7 and Hathor is a 9.5 out of 10

5 Likes

I play 3-1-1. A strong, fast three of a suit. One that will break the opponent after 7 blocks. In addition, a strong support that will withstand the lack of blocks. Really long win streaks in raids come in. I attack really strong teams.

2 Likes

Aye. Iā€™ll swing that from time to time, depending what I go up against. Definitely works as well.

1 Like

ItĀ“s so rare, that I feel the need to say something like this, butā€¦

Can you at least, please, try to be nice towards those, that take their time to leave their feedback? WeĀ“re all in the same boat in this game. WeĀ“re all players, looking to have fun.

Know when to stop.

There is so much negativity in the world - the last thing we need is for this forum to be filled with it too - especially when itĀ“s not constructive. Constructive feedback is key.

Enough is, after all, enough.

I really do wish you the best - I understand why you want to have an impact on the game we play, and I understand why you want to try to change the game for the better too.

I hope you will find a way to do just that.

In a calm, rational and respectful tone.

If all else fails, I highly recommend cup-dropping a bit, because the view from down here is rather fun and relaxed, and you escape all the heroes that might be the cause of frustration up there.

Thank you - best of luck ahead. :four_leaf_clover:

10 Likes

My atack 3-1-1

OK, @Gwniver posted a very kind response and once again you were rude as all heck. Itā€™s a shame that the forum canā€™t take out the garbage because you have no place here. I hope anger management is a thing where you happen to live, try it out.

9 Likes

Lolā€¦hardly a whale but Iā€™ll accept your challenge. I have used all my flags for the ongoing war but I surely will record the next one for you. In the meantime I had some friendly raids I can share and a few friends who probably have some videos on point as wellā€¦

Be back laterā€¦ :wink:

Hope no one minds my sharingā€¦

5 Likes

All separate video :sweat_smile: try war flag i can win rainbow raid with 3 god

Whatā€™s the problem then?

This is what you said: I have all hero. . So if you have all heroes, that means you have the ā€œgodā€ heroes. So you shouldnā€™t have a problem then, right?

2 Likes

ā€œI have used all my flags for the ongoing war but I surely will record the next one for you.ā€

As I stated in the above post, I have no more flags to record battles for you so you will have to wait. If this is not good enough just let me know and I will stop replying to you so you will not be bothered by me wasting anymore of your time.

Btw all separate videos and from different times ā€¦ i think one is 7mths old so as I stated before rainbow is not a new thing for me ā€¦

1 Like

To be fair imagine if there were no contradictions on this forumā€¦ he is doing everyone a service.

giphy

1 Like

The problem all new hero are too strong except for :whale: i stop spending one year ago and im glad this video show no new defense gg nice hero