Hate this “random” boards!

Only one move and it became this mess. Bad bad SGG!

29 Likes

Obviously the game is cheating and the devs have coded this to be unfair. I think SG owes you 100 EHT and 10,000 atlantis tokens for this monstrosity.

Its a shame they have nerfed color stacking so significantly

14 Likes

You’re complaining that you got a random golden board? Take the money and run! :grin:

4 Likes

I would honestly need to sit and think about this for a while before deciding which of the five diamond options I’d create.

4 Likes

I created the diamond with the rightmost alternative (second line, sixth column). Then a new yellow tile appeared under the fourth column, setting the second diamond. With Ranvir, Jackal and a yellow stack, I put Dark Lord down in around 40 seconds.

6 Likes

And from SGG? Silence… typical.

10 Likes

Oh come on, stop complaining and learn how to play this game. Just make a diamond and get rid of all that yellow tiles.

3 Likes

Hmm…

fidgetthinking

6 Likes

Condolences on that travesty. You should get your money back. Shame on SGG

4 Likes

Well, the good news is that it’s only a 0.005% probable board, so only 1 in 20,000 fights will produce a board this bad.

8 Likes

That isn’t true, I have 3 screenshots each taken a week apart that prove every board is the same, and SG have nerfed the game into oblivion.

6 Likes

so, 3 in 60,000? :wink:

20 characters

1 Like

For those of us who don’t understand, why is this board bad?

Welcome to the forum.

I’m not sure I understand your question - Which board are you referring to being bad? In general I think the discussion is around the boards (layout of the coloured tiles) being random.

Welcome to the forum! This is a sarcastic thread, it’s actually one of the best boards I’ve ever seen. But it’s very common to see people say “the boards are rigged” and complain a lot!

2 Likes

I’ve been playing almost 2 years and can count on 1 hand how many times I’ve been blessed/cursed with a board like that.

That one must’ve been the shortest D. Lord battle ever.

1 Like

It really is ridiculously rare.

We really need a SARCASM emoji.

1 Like

This is what you need: ⸮

1 Like

and it is bad bad because ?

Cookie Settings