Hat tip to good leaders 🎩

I work in law enforcement - an arena where both strategic and dynamic leadership are fundamental to success.

I continue to be hugely impressed by the quality of many of the alliance leaders amongst us.

In this bizarre future world we live in of instant global connectivity, these relationships are increasingly real and significant.

As an alliance leader, you are now in a position to inspire and encourage people around the world and I increasingly see the compassionate pastoral work that is carried out in what is a casual time-filler for many, and a source of deep relationship for some.

So, strong leaders amongst you, like @Annieb, @NPNKY, @Razor, @Rigs, @rook and @Bzzinator, I take my hat off to you, keep up the good work and look after yourselves too.

9 Likes

Nice thought

I’d like to add @princess1 to that esteemed list

8 Likes

As caretaker of Elite recruiting line group, i see many strong leaders every day. I can’t possibly list them all, but i’m thinking of @Azure @Buffalo @Datootfary @xX_Jehoel_Xx, just to name a very few! The rest are all around youuu! :heart:

7 Likes

Thank you @Rook… Im flattered beyond words!

4 Likes

@JonahTheBard unexpected to come across this today. Your contributions are much appreciated! Thank you for keeping part of the worlds communities (outside this community SAFER). :policeman: :+1:

3 Likes

Thank you @Rook! I’m so flattered!

3 Likes