Has there been any noticeable benifits so far?

I think this is the most likely explanation, luck just tends to work that way. for everyone getting good new 5*, there is someone who has not gotten anything good.

it’s natural to think that some good luck today could lead to a streak, but without more evidence… I don’t think we can conclude that rates have improved.

anyway, congrats to all who have good luck, and may everyone continue finding enjoyment in the game :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Is that cheap then? Yeah I know given the odds that’s quite lucky, but $220 is a lot of money, but it’s your money so congraz for your new heroes.

3 Likes

I could have filmed dozens of those videos :joy:

Anyway, did 40 more pulls and I finally started getting some 5*. Dupe Red Hood, Khagan, Suzuna…and on last 10 pull, Sorrow.
So, basically, 160 pulls for one top hero and hotm. Feels like luck

2 Likes

You have so many emoji!!! I’ve never had emoji envy…. Until now!

I just wanted to point out that technically, he did not state that. But if he did, and it were to be true, would that not be an interesting turn of events? But even if it is true, and the more heroes are dropping, that doesn’t hurt the movement. It doesn’t change what is being fought for. (And not buying that $3 tower deal was definitely a fight. :joy:) Lowrate puts good energy out into the community and if he wanted to make an extra statement because of the negative treatment he has received, I think we should let the man.

The movement is kindly, and even passionately, asking for change. We don’t try to silence opposing points of view. We welcome open and honest discussion. And even if we don’t agree, the game is stronger with all of us participating.

The last thing I would add is the same argument being used in the posts of the movement- if you don’t agree you don’t have to read this post. :wink: (it seems odd to come to a topic and mute the OP.)

That said, I support the freedom that allows you to do what you think is best. It is the same freedom that allows me to do the same. Good fortune to you, in real life and in the game!

8 Likes

Keep up the good work.

Unfortunately, $220.00 is a small amount in the world of summoning, especially when it is 2 portals, so $110.00 per portal on a lazy estimate.

1 Like

Yeah, I did around 120 pulls in towers and 50 pulls in covenant and got only Sorrow and hotm as stated above.
It’s a lot of money for me for such an activity but it’s my birthday coming so I wanted to treat myself with bunch of feeders

3 Likes

Happy Birthday, and congrats!

2 Likes

Thank you and good luck

2 Likes

Everyone’s free to play how they want.

When something bad happens the world stops for one person. For millions others the world continues moving :earth_africa:

4 Likes

So, you will change the world by attacking those with opinions different than yours?

I invite you to find me on Line. I can introduce you to people actually leading the movement. People working for change. One small spoiler- being unkind to others, even if provoked, is not condoned.

As I have said many times, you are free to make the choice you think is best. As are the rest of us.

I hope you don’t find that to be gross.

Good fortune to you, in life and in the game!

2 Likes

Its more in regards as to if the drop rates and RNG have increased magically due to the no spend movement.

Not sure how you find this rude or offensive

1 Like

First of all, thx for your wishes.
I follow the movement, but I don’t wanna follow any leader, we’re all leaders.
I felt the lack of respect, because I don’t mind if someone wanna spend a whole inheritance in this game, but no need to tell that this occurs at expense of another people. I’m not non-spending to give luck to a few, but to giving more opportunities to all. We’re all deserve it.
Happy gaming!

2 Likes

I need a better job, obviously :sweat_smile:

Congratulations friend, this is the photo, let’s not shut up and protest and complain in every possible way, let’s be heard!

3 Likes

I should point out (after posting that) that i still fully support Lowratehitman doing his thing. I want as many people as possible to support this movement, but i accept others play with different agendas and have different opinions. People trolling him online is BS.

6 Likes

More like lazy SG out of new idea only copy paste skill to new hero eg knuckle from furdy or Camila 1st from c2 regard and more.Dunno how many more will eat bait new face hero with same or almost same skill from old or nerfed hero :money_mouth_face:

Or G Hippo to Lucy… same but with a little extra

Ma voi riuscite a ottenere il regalo settimanale gratuito? C’è sempre un bug

I never have a problem getting the weekly free gift I wish you better luck in the future.

Happy gaming

1 Like