Has Seshat Doomed Thoth-Amun?

Thoth can be better for monochrome purple in events.
Yes, that’s pretty niche and not true all the time, but at least there’s something out of him.

And i don’t dislike him in defence, though there’s obviously some more popular choices.

Seshat is an amazing hero, and Thoth a lousy one.
As i often say, someone must be first, someone must be last.
Can’t be all HotM the best hero ever made.

If i have to give Thoth a buff, i would give the “regenarating minion” Seshat have, but that’s it.

1 Like

I am just kidding on it…lol.
Seshat is fine but every hero has their own weakness and advantages. It’s just a matter of putting the right combination and pray to RnG Gods that the board did not turn against us.
I am pretty sure almost everyone will surely max Seshat over most of the classic dark heroes though.

Seshat only dooms Thoth if you have her, and most people won’t have her.

2 Likes

Stop creating duplicate threads for discussing the same thing over and over again. That’s annoying and unnecessary.

Thoth was doomed from the start to be quite honest, severely underpowered hero.

Just a question. How old are you?

Makes me wonder. I just acquired Thoth-Amun during Atlantis Rises, but I have a fully ascended Seshat. I’m hesitant to ascend TA past 2nd tier because compasses are hard for me to acquire already, and I don’t want them wasted.

@armytage

When it comes to any thread supporting the underdog including buffing forgotten heroes including or especially classic ones, you can always count me in to bang the drums

The one downside against us is, as has been mentioned above, Aegir was just really bad when he was first released so the uproar was palpable.

Not sure TA falls in the same category.

In fact I think SG deliberately made old HOTM obsolete to for example get those who spent in 2017 back into spending

It’s their business model.

Fyi I really hated and resented the fact that Aegir was buffed because I passed him when he was first released.

Not everyone will see eye to eye with me but being an FTP you choose your battles carefully and Aegir was not worth the pulls pre buff. But that’s a different story entirely