Has season 2 been completed by anyone yet?

I want to know if anyone’s completed season 2 yet and if there is a loots and stats chart on it
Thanks

1 Like

We can only complete them as they open sections. If you look at the map you’ll see when they open. No one is currently past 9.

2 Likes

No, and no. They’ve only released the first nine provinces, of 27.

I’m working on a loot chart, but others could too. The more data points, the more accuracy.

3 Likes

Thanks for the reply. If you are working on a chart for what we have so far open on season 2 please allow me to get a copy. Thanks

Ty Vivenna I appreciate the post.

Well another thing is there a place open in season 2 so far that’s better troop/recruit farming than 8-7 yet?

Nope. At S2 9-10 hard mode. 16 recruits. 11 flags.

1 Like

The best I found wars around 23-25 recruits. still not better but 8-7 gives 80% common herbs so I avoid it anyway recently. 6-8 is way better

1 Like

I personally prefer s1-7-7 for most recruits per Autoplay hour and S2-6-9-N for recruits per loot ticket.

But if anyone knows a better place for recruits per loot ticket, I would love to know.

2 Likes

The Devs haven’t even completed S2 yet…

I found that 6.8 can give good rewards too.
I run 7.4 for chest farming, 6.8 for crafting materials and 7.7 when in need of training items.

2 Likes

Does it have to be hardmode?

For me I think yes. I just need to win it once and the rest just use those tickets. :yum:

1 Like

I was wondering why I hadn’t completed Season 2 to Province 9 when I have finished both levels in each Province :thinking::thinking:
Do you have to complete all the tasks too to get the rewards

It’s okay der I have JUST read the title properly, all the rewards are for completing the WHOLE or season 2 :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Reviving this thread to see if anyone has now completed Season 2 on hard? If so, are you no longer able to earn Atlantis coins?

The only Atlantis Coins “farm” after you 100% Atlantis maps are the drops from chests and from the rare enemies you can find in the few days of Atlantis Rise.

Drop rate from rare enemies is deeply disappointing

1 Like

I 101% agree with your statement.
And so is the one from chests.

1 Like

Completed over a month ago and was able to collect 107 coins since then. About one free summon a month after completely finishing S2.

1 Like