2 compass
1 telescope
2 of those rainbow jars
trap tools
2 poison darts
2 shields
1 fine glove

I’d trade all that for a tabbard :slight_smile:

Additionally my highest cascade was 18…never got over 14 since december…I had back to back 20’s and an 18…and a bunch of 15’s

Conversely…Wukong was debuffed…many more misses…like missed 90% of a 18 cascade lol

Please rub some of that feeling off on me, anywhere else it’d sound like a weird thing to ask but I’d really love receiving a poison dart.

I get ya Bertus. May you get all the goodies you need! :wink:

1 Like

Got 2 Hidden Blades from a 6* titan just now:

1 Like

Orb and Trap Tools from an Ice Chest.

Two of the same?! That’s the first time I see that. So, at least in ice chests, there’s no check against duplicate 3* ascension materials. Or at least no check against duplicate trap tools.

How about that :smiley:

That was 4 titans ago, after that I got a sturdy shield from another, a warm cape from a titan chest and from yesterdays titan a Scope. Deifinitely happy with the loot this past week :smiley:

1 Like

No, it’s just RNG…like everything…I was on a heater all of April and May has been quite a cold streak…

For enduring 30s of Toon Blast:

1 Like

I feel like toon blast is directly marketing to stoners that lost their hackysack lolol

1 Like

But instead of Toon Blast, I get Toy Blast now…

Agree with you, one of the most xpensive I’ve seen. Real fun to play but very costly. Battles carry an approximate 70% loss rate no matter how strong your team. Too bad as I said, it is fun. Likely do it for a bit more and then pack it in. Many Gems spent so far across the board. Bummer

I have not got much loot at all you must be on lucky streak , it sure takes long time to get magical loot to appear and when it does it is not what I need to use it seems like one or two gems one bear cloth thing just not do it for me to wait that long to get more of the same thing not right I don’t think !!!

Oh and one more thing I was wondering how you get the loot in my inventory to be able to craft things I need for battle like ingredient for healing positions ?

Idem, absolut nothing.

Most of it comes from repeating map levels over and over

https://streamable.com/us4bx

Lol

Filled a green chest and to my surprise, 2 fine gloves, mind blown