Has it been confirmed whether or not some of the Raid tournaments will only feature 1* and 2* heroes?

I’ve kept some 1* and 2* just in case but don’t want to waste my time or resources if they won’t be needed.

If this has been answered, please point me towards the thread.

They were tested in beta, but we have no way of knowing whether they’ll be released in production.

One indicator that would point in that direction is if they show up again in beta at some point — which I’m certainly keeping an eye out for.

3 Likes

Please don’t do RAID from *1 or *2, it will be make us use more heroes capacity to keep all of those variety… of each star, minimum *3 is ok…
I’m not sure fo the others opinion… thats only my opinion.

1 Like

I understand that some in beta were afraid that this would encourage newer players to waste too much effort on 1 and 2 stars and not move on to three stars. If there are tournaments for 1-2 stars, I just won’t take part. No time or interest to level them.

2 Likes

Do not keep 1* / 2* unless you like them.

I have 1x 1*+20, 2x 2* 3.40 and am leveling twelve more.

Even if Devs do 1* / 2* Tourneys on the live server, they can remove it later. Same with adding it later.

So do not level unless you want to because they can change it at any time.

Look at Wars and Revenge bar. Now nerfed to Arrow barrage because healer in the corner was insanely powerful with Revenge bar.