Harpoon bars & Titan Loot

Hello! There’s a guy in my alliance that assures that the Titan loot gets better when 2nd and 3rd harpoon bars are fulfilled. Does anyone have any information on this topic?

The loot is only better for the titan parts, NOT the other loot. And going to the max harpoon bar is a shameful waste of resources. Hope someone can find the thread that shows this.

7 Likes
3 Likes

I knew someone smarter than me would find it. Thanks @L33tVortex12596 :heart:

2 Likes

Lol…it’s an older thread and may take some effort to filter through but the requested information is there…

Thanks a lot. He believes that when 3rd bar is fulfilled, the chance for itens like 4* ascension materials gets improved.

Although it changes the amount of parts, it doesn’t affect even the rarity of the Titan parts themselves.

And honestly, using over 100 harpoons is insane. We did it once in the beginning, and I got a titan skull for all my hard work lol

2 Likes

Been there, done that. I understand your pain. Lol

That would explain why our harpoons were not netting the chance items drops.

Don’t listen to the baboon

2 Likes

Never bothered with tier 3 and even I know it’s a complete waste of resources. Tier 2 isn’t even that much of an improvement over tier 1. Harpoon system is honestly the biggest scam of resources this game ever pull off

-edit-

I guess it benefits to have a team of 30, everyone can just contribute like 5 harpoons and the target could be met. But for smaller teams, just don’t bother

3 Likes

Thanks a lot for all the inputs, everyone!