Hard decisions on pulling. Telluria, Malosi or Clarissa?

I think you really do need a break. Don’t accuse others of lying just because it is unlikely. People all over the world have won the lotto with buying 1 single ticket. It is not likely, but it is possible,

My F2P teammate has 2 athena and 1 Hel.
I who been spending less than $20 a month got the last 3 HOTM before Telluria (of course I missed many before those). Heck, I remember pulling 2 Ranvir with 11 free pulls

1 Like

your chances with $20 is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay higher than f2p. $20 is like 15 pulls a month. On top of f2p chances.

That said, yeah, people win the lotto; so I’m not going to say what OP did is impossible. But it is very very very impressive.

I vote for clarissa and telluria. With OP’s luck, he can probably pull it off :slight_smile:

Looks like you have had some great pulls being f2p.

You have 3 very good tanks Kunchen, BK, GM.

If you have to choose, I’d recommend Clarissa. You have GM so you can easily see what a dark GM would do for your roster.

No luck with telluria so far, so clarissa sounds great to me. Lets see how much springvale last. Provably i’ll use tokens for springvale and the rest for May. 30-40 pulls is a good chance to get her :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s very true. Except OP won the lotto 8 times in a row… and an extra 2 times with the event heroes… Occam’s Razor says the less complicated expanation to an occurance is usually the correct one. In this case believing OP is f2p is a bit on the hard side… personally, I don’t. And I wouldn’t even without seeing his roster. A player who expects to get one or more HOTM in the next three month doesn’t fit the f2p profile…

3 Likes

Depends on what you’re looking for/need [for your roster] as all three play different roles:

You’ve got one offensive powerhouse, one defensive/healing powerhouse, and one utility support hero

Safest option, especially if you want more firepower, is Clarissa, as she’ll pair nicely with your GM and she basically is him with a little more power lol so good everywhere.

Or else I’d go Telluria for support, as average speed healers are amazing (even if hers is HOT) and she does so much in one.

Malosi will also be good, but considering you have Grazul, his status protection isn’t as crucial [for you] to get - as they’re both very similar

1 Like

Are you really saying the odds of pulling a hotm is 1 in 300,000,000? Because that’s about the odds of winning the Powerball here in the US. The odds of pulling a hotm is 1.3% per pull. How many pulls can we assume a f2p get at least a month, 1 for Atlantis, 2 for costumes, 1 for events, 3 from other sources.
So if we just assume that a f2p will do 7 pulls every month (and not saving any), then the odds of them pulling at least one hotm each month is around 8.7%.
And guess what? To pull at least one hotm every month for 8 month, it’s just 1 in
304 mil. Basically the same as winning the lotto

Hello Bro . I did around 60 pulls this month and no Telluria . Im losing faith and my last chance of getting her is the first day of Valhalla .
Then i will keep every single token , coin or gem to try my luck on may.

Though there are things im interested in . For example Killhare and the 4* healer from spring event and costume chamber if therere new costumes

1 Like

I was bored and looked up your Powerball numbers, here is what I found:

are you saying that op’s roster is as believable as the notion of winning the Powerball? because then you actually sound like more of a skeptic than a believer… :thinking:

I am not saying I am either. I am just saying it is totally possible. If ppl can win the lotto with one ticket, then a f2p can have gotten 8 hotm in a row.

My pulls are a bit higher than that. I do about 20 pulls mothly atm. If some hotm doesnt interest me I save them for the Next month.

You can check the list of hotm and see that the ones that i have are not correllative so I have missed many of them.

Pulls:
1-2 Atlantis (about 6-7 refills from flasks)
3-4 costumes
7-8 Hero tokens (6 from challenge event)
3-5 from events (about 6-7 refills from flasks)
2 from gems.
2 from Valhalla.

Now, that is about 240 pulls yearly in round numbers. I have been playing about 2 years. So is not so rare. I dont have any 5* from costumes, seasonals, s2 or S3.

1 Like

I would just say, I’ve never met a lottery winner (one with the full prize not just the 10 bucks because some numbers match). but I would guess they are often habitual lotto ticket buyers who have bought hundreds or thousands of tickets over the course of years before winning… hopefully the first time I meet a lotto winner it’s me, or perhaps my wife :rofl:

Telluria and Clarissa are the top 2

1 Like

Do you understand probability? Are you saying that because you buy 20 lotto tickets every month and never won, then it is impossible for some random person to buy one ticket for the first time ever to win?

I never met one either and I don’t play, so I doubt I ever will meet one.

I’m closing in on 70 pulls and no telluria… it’s nuts. I have 700 heroes in wait in my training camps ready to feed her, plenty of paladin emblems, and a +17 isarnia ready to flank her. no idea why she doesnt want to appear during my summons.

1 Like

Yes… riiiiight… and pigs fly…

The worst part is that Telluria is hard to replace .
Yes , you can use another tank but the best ones are not green.
So its the best oportunity to try hard for her.
In my alliance there were three people that got her doing the typical free pulls that everyone receives (Keys , Atlantis coins etc)

the worst part is I dont have kunchen, ursena or any other elite tank :rofl: I am all flanks and wings!! good for bbq but not so much for this game.

I will be super disappointed if we exit march without getting her.

Be careful saying stuff like that, apparently some people here think the odds of pulling a hotm with free pulls are the same odds of winning the lotto, so 3 of your teammates doing it is impossible

1 Like