Happy with season 2

I mean the drops in general are much, much better. I’ve got a surplus of backpacks again that completely dried up in season 1. The rest is pay to play. Rip off.

What’s in there is nice. Still not sure it offers much for higher leveled players. Still have full food and iron with nothing to spend it on. Love to have some quests only for players level 40+.

Haven’t summoned yet, but fully expecting more Banes and Ulmers.

Good start, though. Something different, at least.

2 Likes

I m happy with season 2 , from my point of view they have a :+1:and keep up the good work :+1::sunglasses:, new stuff is allways welcomed !!!

You can hardly say that based on one summon. What if you got a 5*? Then everything is great? Absolute nonsense. And you don’t hesitate and tell everybody right away. I did two summons and got two new 3*.

1 Like

The season 2 Sucks, to not stay on the obvious things, like everything p2w, ratio for energy and itens are lame, we have:

• No new background sound for season 2. Its a whole differente maps, the summer event had a different music and not here. COMPLETELY LAME!

• 4 new missions… F-O-U-R and 1 is for completing season 2 who would only be doable in 8 months, in this pace… LAME AGAIN!

3 Likes

It’s not nonsense. I’m basing this on 10 separate pulls by players in my alliance. That represents a 100% spectrum. All season 1 3* trash.

Well, for a f2p or c2p, season 2 brings very little interesting to the table. The flag cost for stages is ridiculous, and my only incentive to trudge on is that, well, I like to “complete” the games I play. In a year or so I’ll probably get through it.

Was this what the game needed the most? I for one don’t think so. The big thing with season 2 is a new way to spend (more) money: the Atlantis portal. Which has a behaviour like events, i.e a limited time window every month to spin the wheel for some hero you just gotta have…

5 Likes

I myself am happy to have new content and new adventure. Well done on that devs! My issue is I did 2 single pulls for 350 gems each and first was Valen, then Berden…

They shouldn’t even be in that summons, especially for 350 gems!!

10 Likes

I agree.

This sort of thing is very much the thing that will get folks to quit. Season two, in theory, should be only Season 2 content. If I want Season 1 content, I’ll just go buy season 1 content cheaply somewhere else.

If I need another Ulmer, I will just buy a cheaper token.

1 Like

I have done a summon with the 100 coins and got a 3* Gato but still it is a change and regarding the WE it might be 10 but doing 8.7 in sezon one witch was only auto i was getting rufly the same thing , speaking about materials … but at least i have to play and think not just do auto…
Oh and having an extra chance to summon with the coins , that is a bonus more then welcomed…
Eveyone complaining about the game that is p2w , but not knowing that they have exactly the same ods to get a pul as someone who pays money to take chances … if you dont want to spend any money just grind and enjoi the game …

Maybe you should pay more attention to the forum. :slight_smile:

Lets see,

24 provinces at 80 coins a piece, divided bei 100 equals 19.2 epic coins for Atlantis.

Oh and you can get coins in chest as well i personaly have saved before the sezon 2 start about 30

24 provinces equals 19 summons. Still good

2 Likes

Yes it’s also gonna take 8 months and 4800 world energy at this rate to finish

Ofcourse it’s better than nothing but they couldn’t make it easy

I have to agree with everyone and say that Season 1 3* heros should not be there. You are paying 50 more gems for something you can get in the daily summons. Keep the season 1 4’s.

3 Likes

I don’t mind the season 1 heroes being in the Atlantis summon. I just feed the ones I don’t want for fast xp. And I got some good season 1 4* heroes that I didn’t have before. I’m fine with it. I have the ghost girl on her third ascension at level 41 because of all the feeder heroes. I’m out of food though.

@Pois1
thank you very much for the info! :hugs:
I just shared it with my alliance.

I myself find season2 quite amusing.
Thank you, devs!

Pottering around comfortably in stage 2 on “easy” at the moment.
(I have never been an early adopter. More of a late follower :wink:, so I personally am quite content taking it slowly)

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: [Dutch] Black background visual error

I am happy with season 2. I enjoy playing the game and having a new monsters. The graphics are great. I don’t pay much for mega pulls. I spend some money here and there, therefore l don’t get hot and bothered when l don’t get 5 or4 heroes, consider it a price of entertainment.
You can’t please everyone all the time, but you can please most people some of the time :rofl:

1 Like