Happy third birthday

Okay, but leave the virus at home. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Lmao, you caught that Coronavirus too huh? Well if we are all going to die we may as well die drunk and happy right @Mothra? :joy:

2 Likes

Yes…I take mine with lemon, please…Don’t care if beer or Virus but don’t forget the lemon. :lemon:

1 Like

You mean you don’t like your Coronavirus with Lyme Disease?..I mean Corona with lime?
…
…
…
…
…
…
…
…
I apologize. It may be in poor taste on my part to be making light regarding a very serious issue. And it’s sliding off topic.

3 Likes

No…my clock already got lyme from…tick, tick, tick
we are straying from the subject…better stop here before we get flagged for off topic…
So HAPPY BIRTHDAY SG!!

1 Like

Happy Birthday SG!

I wish you long life and prosperity!

Thank you for the game!

I can’t recall any other game since I started playing back in 1980-s, that kept me playing daily for more than 2 years. :smiley:

4 Likes

Happy birthday :birthday: and thank you for the free stuff too :partying_face::tada::smile:.

7 Likes

For discussion of the freebies and offers: 🎂 Happy Third Anniversary! – Free Tokens & Flasks, plus Special Offers

3 Likes

There’s this picture in that blog that fills me with rage:

Gah… buh… HHHNNNN… but… AAAAGGGGHHHHH.

Anyway to stay on topic, happy birthday E&P!

1 Like

Interesting photo. I see images that are not heroes in the game. Or were altered like that Gan Ju-looking panda with red beads. Gan Ju doesnt wear red beads. Or who no longer are of the element represented by their frames like Hu Tao (Ice), Azlar (Holy), Kelile (Holy), Magni (Holy), and Tudan (Nature) just to name a few.

By the way, who is this guy?

Happy E&P Birthday, everyone! :birthday:

Thank you all for being part of our wonderful community! :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Indeed he does not, it looks like a hybrid with Sha Ji.

Happy birthday EnP…Look at how you have grown…Thanx for gifts

Grandpa Brand from 30 years in the future??

That image is actually from one of our very early Weekend Challenges we ran on our Facebook page, seems like it did include heroes that didn’t make it to the final game or were changed before the global launch.

4 Likes

Happy birthday to my favourite game :birthday: and thank you for the gifts :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s brand from very early gameplay

4 Likes

Check out that artwork!

2 Likes

Right?!

2 Likes

hi. I have’t gift for birthday. What is wrong? I have Google account and gameplay…