Happy third birthday

Hi :slight_smile:
This game brings joy and sorrow.
Friendships are formed, as well as enemies.
Thank you for being with us so much time SSG.
Happy birthday to both developers and players :slight_smile:
happy third birthday !!!

18 Likes

5 Likes

Wait. Doesn’t the game offer a free gift on the anniversary of its release? I’m pretty sure it did last year.

Edit: It appears so.

Regardless, I stumbled on this article about Empires & Puzzles, and thought it was a good read…

Happy Birthday, E&P!!
:birthday:

1 Like

Happy Birthday E&P, and to the forums, my 2nd home!! I wish you continued success, provided my summons aren’t horrible, in the future!!

3 Likes

Happy Birthday! I’ve had almost that many happy years playing the “little” game you developed. Congratulations!

3 Likes

Where’s my grey token?
Need it to path of valor summon :face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

:rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Happy Birthday! how you have grown!
Where is the Party?
I bring beer…corona

4 Likes

Okay, but leave the virus at home. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Lmao, you caught that Coronavirus too huh? Well if we are all going to die we may as well die drunk and happy right @Mothra? :joy:

2 Likes

Yes…I take mine with lemon, please…Don’t care if beer or Virus but don’t forget the lemon. :lemon:

1 Like

You mean you don’t like your Coronavirus with Lyme Disease?..I mean Corona with lime?
…
…
…
…
…
…
…
…
I apologize. It may be in poor taste on my part to be making light regarding a very serious issue. And it’s sliding off topic.

3 Likes

No…my clock already got lyme from…tick, tick, tick
we are straying from the subject…better stop here before we get flagged for off topic…
So HAPPY BIRTHDAY SG!!

1 Like

Happy Birthday SG!

I wish you long life and prosperity!

Thank you for the game!

I can’t recall any other game since I started playing back in 1980-s, that kept me playing daily for more than 2 years. :smiley:

4 Likes

Happy birthday :birthday: and thank you for the free stuff too :partying_face::tada::smile:.

7 Likes

For discussion of the freebies and offers: 🎂 Happy Third Anniversary! – Free Tokens & Flasks, plus Special Offers

3 Likes

There’s this picture in that blog that fills me with rage:

Gah… buh… HHHNNNN… but… AAAAGGGGHHHHH.

Anyway to stay on topic, happy birthday E&P!

1 Like

Interesting photo. I see images that are not heroes in the game. Or were altered like that Gan Ju-looking panda with red beads. Gan Ju doesnt wear red beads. Or who no longer are of the element represented by their frames like Hu Tao (Ice), Azlar (Holy), Kelile (Holy), Magni (Holy), and Tudan (Nature) just to name a few.

By the way, who is this guy?

Happy E&P Birthday, everyone! :birthday:

Thank you all for being part of our wonderful community! :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Indeed he does not, it looks like a hybrid with Sha Ji.